A throbbing pain became apparent in my head. I opened my eyes slowly, confused at my surroundings. I tried to lift up my head, but I couldn't do it without my head killing ten times worse.

I was in a room, it was decorated with bland, beige furniture and beige walls. The bed that I was in had a comforter that was also beige. The originality in the room was just overwhelming!

I finally gathered enough strength and tolerance for pain to sit myself up against my pillow, my head still throbbing.

On the night stand to my right laid my phone, a glass of water, and two pills. What in the world?? I wasn't about to take some random pills from a random night stand in the middle of some random room, so I ignored it.

I picked up my phone and read through the hundreds of text messages that I received from my mother. I texted her back reassuring her that I was fine.

I remembered the events of last night, well- as much I could remember, and rolled my eyes at my drunken self. I was such a dumbass whenever I got drunk..

I must have crashed at Eli's after, which was fine, considering that I was in a room by myself. I suddenly started to have a coughing fit, which I was sure woke everyone in the house up. Well, if they weren't already up. It was 1:00 in the afternoon.

I heard my door open and looked up to see a messy (yet sexy) Ashton. He looked like he just woke up, which usually would make someone look uglier, but somehow Ashton always looked perfect.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." He sarcastically mocked. I rolled my eyes. "Does your head still hurt?"

"Like a bitch... What even happened?" My scratchy voice asked as I took a sip of my water.

"You drank alcohol.. and then drunk you decided that it would be smart to hit your head on the side of the pool and almost drown." Jeez...

"Holy shit.. That's scary," I commented, putting my water back down.

"Yup. Now hurry and get up. Everyone else besides our group who stayed over last night already went home. Apparently Kevin and Eli have already cleaned up most of the mess." He told me. "Eli made breakfast."

"Ugh. He's such a morning person," I sighed and slowly got myself out of bed.

"Oh and take those pills, they'll help with your messed head."

"Nothing will help me with my messed head."

"True," he said and left.

"Hey!" I yelled at him and took the pills.

When I got downstairs, I saw Kevin, Eli, Ashton, Scarlett, ,and Savanah all sitting at the island eating breakfast.

"There you are. I thought you were never going to wake up," Eli said and slid me a plate.

"Yeah, well, a hangover will do that to ya," I responded, starting to eat my eggs. "Thanks for the food."

"No problem. Thanks for puking in my lawn." Eli said.

"I puked in your lawn?" I asked him, astonished.

"Yup."

"Damn.. I'm really sorry," I stated, regretful and embarrassed. How much did I drink?

"To be fair, I was surprised that you could hold as much alcohol in you as you did for that long," Kevin said, and Eli chuckled.

"How do you guys not feel like absolute godamn shit?" I asked everyone besides Scarlett, who looked almost as bad as me.