chapter 3

Emily's Pov

As I was walking up to his door I must admit I was pretty nervous. I knocked once before it opened to revel a face I wanted to see since this morning . He looked at me and gave me smile which I returned. He stood aside to let me in and after he closed the door he came over to me and gave me a hugged whispering...
"I missed you "
" I missed you too" I mumbled in his shoulder.

We went to the kitchen to have something to drink . I took the juice from him and smiled.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome "

I was done with my juice when we walked back into the living and sat by the fire place. It was chilly during the night.

"Emily I know I need to tell you the reason why I told you I'm leaving right?"I nodd
"Well what if I told you I'm not leaving n - I cutt him off .
My eyes grey wide and I jumped up and gave him a hug squeezing him. He chuckled hugging me back.

"Why do you scare me like that I was literally ganna not talk to you after you left me that letter but so my sis convince me to suck it up to hear you out." He laughed like really laughed loud might I add. Oh so he thinks this is funny.?

" Is it still funny when I was thinking of calling it off ?"

The colour drained from his face , a look of hurt evident as
well. I wasn't trying to be mean but I can't believe he found it funny,

"Look Emily I thought you were making a joke I didn't know you were serious anding sorry for laughing I really am."
I wanted us to talk about this , my dad said he wanted me always at the company like not coming to Manhattan at all."
He paused taking deep breath.
I said yes to leaving but not for good I just couldn't - he stopped and took my hand in his
" l l leave you" he stuttered cracking at the end.I feel my heart sink. I didn't know his expected so much from him , I mean he already took over the company. Not just that he stoop up to his dad because he did not want "leave me".
I looked into his eyes searching for any kind of regret but I found nothing.
There was nothing else to then open my arms and hugged him for God knows how much times not so I did just that.

Five minutes after that we pulled away I took that opportunity to speak up.
" Is that also the reason why the flight got cancelled and you couldn't make it when college started?"
"I'm sorry I had no idea your dad wanted you to do that"
"I dread the fact of being away from you , I want us to be like we were, before all this happened".

" yes I would like that but there's something else I wanted to tell , its good news I'm sure you will be happy"

"So after convincing my dad to stay because of my amazing girlfriend ". I blush and giggling a little after that he continues.
"He said I can stay in Manhattan for good just had to do office work from here and fly out for any emergencies"
I look up at him shocked . I can't believe his dad gave in to him. Wait wait so that means I get to spend alot time with him , no more phone calls and text measseges asking if his coming to town.
I tackle him down with him laughing and me kissing him all over his face while we are on the ground .

Evan pulled me up saying I'm silly and what not.
He disappeared to his room and came back shortly after that.
He looked nervous and I nudged him a little.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing I just uhm
" you what ? and why are you stuttering.
" I got you something " he took the velvet black box out of his picked and handed it to me. When I opened it my eyes grew wide. It was a stunningly beautiful gold bracelet with my named engraved on it . I look at it in awe, I think I was stating for awhile when Evan asked me ...
"Do you like it?"he asked biting his lip a habit if his he picked up.
"Omg are seriously asking if I like it? ,I love it."He took it out if the box for me and attached it to my wrist.I kissed him and pulled away after a few seconds and hugged him tightly. With me repeatedly saying thank you and him just brushing it off. We spent the rest of the night watching step up. Evan made popcorn and found it funny to throw it in my hair when I almost out one in his nose. He knows better not to mess with my hair. I sawnyhe time and sat up putting the tv off and took out my phone.