Chapter Nine; The Letter

It's been a long week without Seshu at schol, but I had to face it either way.

I must admit I kind of missed him.

Why? Because I dumped him during our date. . .

Yes, I felt bad. Who wouldn't?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>At school<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I was in art class when Axel had spoken to me, "Um. . . You do relize that your backpack is missing. . . . . right?"

I scoffed, "No it's-" I looked down, "Oh. . ." I played with my hair nervously. "I. . . . I guess I did, huh?"

He managed a miny laugh, "Yea, you did."

I looked down and flushed from embrassement.

I shook my head and tried to draw 3D object of my choice. It wasn't hard because of my previous lessons with art. I actually finished the project before anyone else.

I looked at Axel.

"Hey. . . . will you hang out with me. . . . today? I mean. . ." I started blushing, "I-If you're not too-"

"Sure. . ."

At lunch we had a choice of food to pick from. Being Friday, we could choose tacos or spicy chicken burgers. I hated both, so I skipped lunch and went back to my house for a while.

For those of you wondering, I still lived with Aunt Jena.

What my mother's home was kind of in its own demension, yet still here on Earth. It was beautiful, I must say. I house in the middle of nowhere with huge trees all around. Mom said there was even little fairies and creatures of the sort around. But um. . . they're not all good. . . . if you know what I mean. . . . There's also some demons around. . . So. . .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I went to my room and found a wierd looking letter on my windowsil Writen on it were words I could not believe anyone would say.

It read,

"Writen time: 1:26 am. 

Writen date: Thursday

Purpose: Threat

Friday night, go to the school. Go to the park. Go to the underground tunnels. No one knows where this is besides us. The way to find it will be for you to go to the biggest and tallest tree. Under that tree will be a door under some glued on grass. It'll let you go down slowly. You will eventually find yourself in a long tunnel.

We know what you are. We've been watching you.

Bring no one. This is a serious threat so do not take this lightly. Do not ignore either.

PS: We have your boyfriend."

Great.

I clutched the letter to my heart and sighed. Please, anyone's who's listening, let Seshu be safe. Please. I beg you.

I took the letter and put it under my pillow. If Aunt Jena saw this, she would probably have a major heart attack.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><