"Sure."  I said and she smiled widely.

-- TIME SKIP TO LUNCH --

We walked to lunch together after class ended.  We were having a nice conversation until she bumped into someone.  And that someone was Ji Hyun.  

"Watch it, new kid."  she said sternly.

"I'm sorry!"  she said bowing down to Ji Hyun.

"Tsk.. whatever."  she said, and walked off pushing Areum and I out of the way.

"Who was that?"  Areum asked

"That's Park Ji Hyun.  She's the scariest in this school.  Everyone is afraid of her, even the teachers."  I said

"Oh, I see.."  she said mumbling but loud enough for me to hear.

"What?  Were you thinking of becoming friends with her?"  I asked

"Well, yeah.  She looks nice and pretty.  I'll make friends with her!"  she exclaimed

"Yah, you can't.  She'll hurt you if you even try talking to her."  I said, clearly worried for Areum.

"But, I could use to gain popularity.."  she mumbled, but I didn't hear.

"You what?"  I asked

"Nothing.  Let's go eat!"  she said and starting running towards the cafeteria

"Yah!  Wait!"  I yelled, trying to catch up with her.

JI HYUN P.O.V.

Who was that girl Yoongi was with?  I've never seen her before.  I just assumed she was a new student.  Is that Yoongi's girlfriend?  Wait, what the HELL am I saying?!  I don't care if he has a girlfriend.  Why should I?  He's a brat.

I walked to the cafeteria and saw the new girl and Yoongi sitting next to each other laughing, eating, they looked like a couple.  I averted my eyes away from the scene.  Then, I felt something wet on my cheek.  I touch my cheek and realized I was crying!  I ran out of the cafeteria and went to the roof.

I sighed out of stress, wiping away the tear.  I stared at the view above the school as the wind blows through my hair.

I took out a lighter and a box of cigarettes and starting smoking.  While I was smoking, I heard the door open.  I had my eyes closed until I heard someone in front of me.  It was Yoongi.  I looked up at him and looked back down, not wanting to meet his eyes for some reason.

"You know smoking is bad for you, right?  It could kill you."  he said concerned

My heart started pounding.  Does he care about me?  No, he can't..

"What if I told that's the reason I started smoking?"  I said, keeping a straight face, trying not to break out into tears in front of him.

He stared at me for a second and sighed.

"What's wrong?"  he asked

"Nothing.  Why do you care?"  I said

"Because I can."  he said making me feel annoyed

"Leave me alone.  I don't have the time to argue with you."  I said, and with that, I threw my cigarette away and left the roof.

YOONGI P.O.V.

"Leave me alone.  I don't have the time to argue with you."  she said, and left the roof without saying anything else.

Aish, what's wrong with her?  I just wanted to talk.  I left the rooftop and saw Areum walking to her locker and getting her books for our next period.  I smiled and ran up to her.

"Areum!"  I yelled while waving.

She averted her eyes towards me and smiled.

"Yoongi-oppa!"  she yelled back

I blushed when she called me oppa.  I love it when girls call me oppa, its a wonderful feeling.

"Ready to go to class?"  I said holding out my hand for her to hold it.

She smiled and gladly took my hand.

"Of course."  she said and we started walking to class.

We arrived at our classroom.  I saw Ji Hyun sitting down reading a book.  How weird, she never reads lol

I walked up to her and took her book away.

"Yah!  Give that back!"  she said angrily

I chuckled and raised her book higher.  She punched me in the stomach and I groaned.  I dropped her book to hold my stomach.

"Ow, do you always have to be so violent?"  I asked, groaning in pain.

"When I'm dealing with your annoying ass, yes.  Yes I do."  she said grabbing her book and starting to read again.

"Since when did you start to read books?"  I asked, pulling out a chair to sit down.

"Since when you do care about what I do?"  she said coldly

ouch, my heart

"I just wanted to know.."  I said mumbling

Just then, the teacher came in.

"Quiet down everyone," she said

"Today, we will be doing a project.  You will be assigned a partner to work with you."  she said

I crossed my fingers and hoped to be with Areum.

"Kai and Krystal.  Jungkook and Jimin.  Jisoo and Jeonghan.  Jin and Namjoon.  And the last two are.."

I closed my eyes hoping to be with Areum.  Ji Hyun's going to be a pain in the ass, literally..

"Yoongi and Ji Hyun!  Areum, you can work with Jungkook and Jimin."

"WHAT!?"  Ji Hyun and I both yelled in unison.

"I can't pair up with him!  He's a fucking idiot!  I can do this project myself!"  she protested

"Sorry, I've made up my mind.  And please do not use profanity in my classroom, Miss Park."  the teacher said

She groaned and sighed loudly.  She sat back down not even taking a glance at me.  Areum looked at me sadly and turned back around to face the teacher.

I sighed as the teacher continued talking.

"This will be a five day project.  The project will be due next Monday.  I will give you a list of all the things necessary for the project."  she said, and the class was dismissed.

I have to work with Ji Hyun?  Oh no, this is going to be bad..

-TBC-

--

A/N

I'm back with another update :)

hope u guys enjoy

bye <3

edited