Chapter 7

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

Unknown: i miss u
Unknown: i wanna c u
Unknown: i think ill come & c u

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Louis woke up to bright lights again. He sighed, hating the smell of this room. It's been two months since the accident, Harry didn't go to school for a few weeks and Louis felt neglected. And instead of going to Harry's house, Louis drove to the bridge. He wanted to jump, he did. Harry saw him and called for help. The sirens were agonising. Louis couldve been dead. His Louis.

Louis looked over at Niall, his roommate. Niall has depression and he could leave, but he doesn't. Same with Louis, he can leave, but he won't. Zayn visits every now and then, but Louis wants Harry. His Harry.
///////////////////////
Harry sighed, fixing his flower crown. He was going to see Louis today.
After driving for awhile, Harry reached the institute. He walked inside asking for his Louis' room. They let him go after a lot of begging. Harry ran to the room, barging in.
Louis' head snapped up, relief filling his eyes.
"Lou..." Harry whispered brokenly. Louis stood up and walked to Harry, grabbing his face and pulling him in for a kiss.
"I was waiting for you, Haz." Louis muttered.
Harry nodded, hugging him tightly.
---------------------------------
Harry took Louis home, and he attended school the next day. Harry wanted to be a sweet guy, so he wrote Louis a note.
will u b my boyfriend lou? xx
That's what Louis found in his locker at the end of the day, he blushed. He realised that the note uses the same style of writing as the texts. He smiled.