Chapter 6

It has been a few days and Louis' adoration for Harry has grown. They've been talking during school, but that's it.
Louis also received a few messages from the unknown number.

Unknown: you are so perfect
Unknown: i don't know what id do without you
Unknown: xx

All of the messages have been filled with sweet and short things, making Louis blush from time to time. He has been thinking about what him and Harry were, he wanted to make Harry his.
Louis was awoken from a bang on the door and yelling. He groaned, sitting up to eavesdrop, he is tired, but also nosy.
"I don't want this anymore, Nick. I love Liam!" That was Zayn.
Who's Liam? The yelling continued and Louis thinks he should get up. He did. Walking down the stairs, Louis heard Zayn slam the door.
"Z? Who was it?" Startled, Zayn turned, being met with the sight of sleepy Louis.
"Nobody, babe. I made breakfast." Zayn said, smiling when Louis nodded.
Louis decided to break the silence.
"I like Harry." Zayn smirked, "I know," he said simply.
///////////////////////
Louis decided to go to Harry's house to ask him on a date, but was cut off by his ringtone. He paused, grabbing his phone.
"Yo," He said, bored.
"Hello?" It was the unknown number. Louis sighed at his voice, he loved it.
"Hi, need something?" The call ended.