I perked up at those words, "hey, if the water created a demon, what if the water can change him back?"

"Or it could make him even worse." Blade grinned, looking at his reflection from the dagger. "I'd love to see that."

I frown at him and turn my head to Hunter and Felix. "I would rather have him close by rather than lost in the forest. Blade and I will search for him. However, just in case, stay on guard, you never know where he could be."

Wolf sighed, "I wonder what would've happened if Summer never poisoned herself." I look down, "she didn't poison herself, she stabbed herself right in front of Peter."

Wolf furrowed his brows, "but Pan said-

"He lied to you." Sighing, I grab a crossbow, dagger, and my cloak before heading into the forest. "C'mon, Blade. You're coming with me."

***

Blade and I checked almost half of the island. The sun was scorching high above us and there was no breeze to keep us cool. Luckily, the tall trees were able to provide us shade as we hiked through the forest.

"I doubt Peter followed a path. He must of went off trail," I spoke after a long moment of silence when we stopped to take a break of hiking.

Blade wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. "He probably did. He's smart like that."

We were sitting on a fallen tree, listening to the birds' chirping songs. I scanned our surroundings, hoping there would be any sign that Peter had been here.

That's when I did notice something.

Straight ahead of us were the nasty thorns, that oozed with Dreamshade. I stand up, walking toward the thorns, my eyes widening.

"Winter, that's Dreamshade, get away from that," Blade snapped. I shake my head, "I know.. But look. The bushes have been swept to the side to make a path..."

Blade walks over to me, his eyes widening as well. "You're right."

I wrap my brown cloak around myself. "Of course he went that way."

The trees grew darker in that direction and the sound of a chilling breeze could be heard as it swept through the leaves. "The most deadliest creatures lurk in there, Winter."

"I know."

I walk in, ignoring Blade's demands and pleads for me to come back. A loud groan, followed with a sigh could be heard as Blade put on his cloak and trudged through the path of thorns behind me.

I shuddered as I walked through the forest. "You know, I thought this place was supposed to be all happy and bright."

Blade nodded, "it was, until Peter decided to go into the waters of that stupid cave. Dark Hollow used to be a separate island, somehow appeared on Neverland. And this, is the Dark Forest. It used to be a field of the most beautiful flowers and creatures. The boys and I played here almost everyday."

I frown at what he said. It was hard to believe that this place used to be so amazing. And just by one choice, Peter had destroyed it all.

We continued in silence, avoiding the thorns and stopping dead in our tracks when we heard a howl from the distance. My heart pounded in my head as we walked. My body slightly jumping at each sound. My body only froze when I heard feet running against the dead leaves and a figure running ahead of us.

"Peter! Stop!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I bolted into a sprint, aiming my crossbow more to the side of him as a warning shot. However, when I pulled the trigger, it shot right through his upper shoulder. He yelped loudly and fell to the ground, sobbing in agony.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself as I ran to Peter with a wide eyed Blade following behind me.

"Well, that's one way to stop him," Blade chuckled, kneeling down next to a wheezing Peter. The blood from the wound started soaking Peter's shirt. He tried pushing up with his arms, only to collapse and yelp again, squeezing his eyes shut and clenching his teeth.

"I didn't mean to!" I shot at Blade harshly. "Do you know how to pull out an arrow?"

Blade smirks, "wouldn't be the first time."

***

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but I said I would do a Q&A so here we go:

I got questions from my fan account on Instagram that I want to answer on here as well.

1. What gave you the inspiration to make this wonderful book?
A: Mostly a role play I did with my internet bestie biancashere . However, the Aqua Speculo, Dark Hollow, Summer, Lost boys, names (besides Peter), and personalities were my idea. But overall, role plays with an amazing person is what really sparked me to write this. I did give credit to Bianca in the beginning if you saw.

2. Favorite movie, TV show?
A: Definitely Once Upon A Time for my top favorite TV show. I've always like Finding Nemo and Peter Pan though, especially as a kid :)

3. What's up with the Lost Boy's crazy names?
A: to be honest, I was trying to be a little creative with the names. When I was younger, my brothers and I (Yup, two little brothers) would give each other nick names and such. I used that for the boys in my book for that as well.

4. Where's the romance?!
A: Haha, a lot of people are probably wondering that. If you read closely, you can definitely infer that there is in fact a romance going on between Winter and Peter. But, Peter can't feel love, and for Winter, when she heard about Summer and their affair, she became afraid. That was why the shadow portrayed as Peter.

5. How old are you?
A: 14 years old ;) I bet you're not surprised with that considering my writing is trash XD

6. Have you ever listened to the song Lost Boy?
A: yes! Very good song that was actually based on Peter Pan on Once Upon A Time. In a way, Robbie Kay is dedicated in a song... sort of.

7. Sports?
A: Yes, lots of sports. I play water polo, I swim competitively, I dance, and I also play the piano. I enjoy watching football (American), and I'm a big time hockey fan.

8. Where is your favorite place(s) to go for vacation?
A: AHHH that's a hard one. I love Disney World (especially when I was younger) and I love Universal and the Harry Potter World. but I also love to hike in places like Montana and the Grand Canyon and Hocking Hills, Ohio where I have a rental cabin there. But I absolutely love the beach, especially North Myrtle Beach (which I will be going in mid-late June, 2017)

9. Have you ever thought of becoming an author?
A: yes, but I still have no idea what I'm going to be yet. I've got plenty of time before I make my decision, though I feel like my future will definitely involve creative writing of some sort ;)