How to Be Cliche by katrocks247

Cli·ché: a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.

Meet Pepper Ballard. Independent, single, and sarcastic as hell. Pepper fights her own battles with pride and is officially #done with clichés. Unshaven werewolves, pale vampires, flawless and talented female vampire hunters who instantly fall in love with the enemy even though they want to kill the hunter's entire family... Please, give her a break. The more Pepper tries to avoid these nauseating clichés and destroy them, the further she is dragged into a dark, supernatural world that is her own virtual worst nightmare. A world that includes a bunch of sexy, mysterious, and dangerous men lurking around every corner...

Wait...what's the definition of "nightmare" again?

~

This book is literally so funny that I started crying and then my brother walked in and started looking at me really weirdly because it looks like I bust a gut because I fell off my chair. (Welcome to my life) Jesus I must have recommended five of this amazing author's books in both my favourites books but it's not my fault her material is so damn good! Just go stalk her page, discover all her books and go dedicate a good few hours to them because they're worth it. (Cue L'oreal hair flip)