PART TWO | Feb. 27 2012

"So, what you're saying is we've got time to kill before we can record our next video?" Harry raised an eyebrow after Liam told him they had a break.

"Correct. So, we can go out and-"

"See ya!" Louis exclaimed jogging out of the door. "Eleanor's doing a job so I'm going to cheer her on." Harry frowned at the mention of her name. Not that he disliked the girl, it was just that Louis went on about her pretty much all of the time. He sighed slumping back down into his seat.

"Why did we even bother coming into work?" Liam shrugged turning back his mobile typing away. The look on his face told Harry that he was texting his girlfriend. "Say, why don't we-"

"Lorelei Leigh Mallory!" Niall suddenly exclaimed rushing out of his seat. Harry turned to see his Irish band mate wrap his arms around a curly haired female. He then glanced at Liam and Zayn who looked just as confused as he did.

"Niall," she greeted in a quiet tone, "I didn't know you were working today." She did sound surprised indeed.

"Shoot! I forgot to text you." The blonde looked upset about that. "But, but what 'bout you? I've never seen you here before."

"Oh, well, my teacher went and got an interview for me. Here." She smiled sheepishly before ploughing on. "She sort of saw my songs one day and so she thought it was a prefect opportunity." Harry suddenly strolled over to them after hearing her.

"You write music; can I see a song?" This was exciting, the curly haired Cheshire lad liked to see fresh talent walk through the door. The girl looked reluctant.

"Urm, okay since my interview's in about half an hour." She rummaged through her bag. "I'm Lorelei Mallory, by the way, but everyone calls me Rory."

"Except for Nialler," Harry grinned making Lorelei laugh in agreement. She passed him a writing pad and he opened it. He was stunned to see the neatly written words on the page. "Whoa, you're really good." He looked at Niall accussingly. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I had my reasons," the Irish lad grinned. "'Sides, Lorelei is shy when it comes to this sort of thing."

"Let's see then." Liam reached for the pad. "I'm Liam by the way."

"I know all of your names thank you. Me and one of my friends are huge fans. Well, my friend is a bigger fan than I am. But, but I've got your first album Up All Night."

"You do?" Harry grinned at her. "Which is your favourite song?" Niall shot his friend a nervous glance. Did he know something that he didn't?

"Well, I like them all but if I had to pick, I'd say Same Mistakes as it is quite catchy and it shows that your talents doesn't just lay in singing but in song writing too."

"Do you sing too?" Liam asked making Lorelei shift uncomfortably and her cheeks to colour.

"A bit but I'm not that-"

"Are you nuts?" Niall cut in excitedly. "I've heard you; you're so damn good!" Her gaze turned onto him.

"When have you heard me sing!?" Before he got to answer a woman approached us.

"Miss Mallory, Mr. Cadogan will see you now." Lorelei nodded taking her book back. She smiled at Liam.

"If you're still here, I'll let you have a look." She winked at him.

"And you'll sing for us?" Harry grinned at her. Lorelei shrugged and followed the woman. He slung an arm around Niall shoulders.

"She's cute, why don't you take her on a date?" The Irish lad moved away from Harry and shrugged heading for the door.