Training

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I woke up with a grunt, bruises had formed on my arms from the yeti's grip yesterday. I looked over to Pitch, who was surprisingly peacefully asleep, his arm around my shoulders. I smiled at him and tried to get up, but his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me back down. "Pitch,what are you doing?" I ask his half asleep form. He runs his hand through my (h/l) (h/c) hair and buries his face into the crook of my neck, kissing it. I blush as his other hand travels up and down my curves.

~Pitch's P.O.V~

I finally feel loved... I can finally express love. I don't want this moment to end so soon. Her hair, her voice, her body, her personality. 'Yes, that's her best feature... her personality.' I thought to myself. But as I feel her body, her curves, I start to think she has more than one "best feature". I look up to see her flustered face. 'She likes this...' I thought to myself as a smirk forms on my face. I kiss her neck tenderly, and I heard her quietly moan, I had found her sweet spot, but I could've sworn I had sensed fear right after.

"(Y/n).... am I scaring you? I'm going to far, aren't I?" I ask her. Her fear dies down. "N-No... I just... I didn't know if you were meaning to do it 'like that', so I was worried you'd be disgusted by me when I... when I moaned..." She replied, looking away from me. I grabbed her by her chin and made her look at me. "I could never be disgusted by you, you are perfect, understand?" I reply sternly, yet sweet. She nods slightly and wraps her arms around my neck.

Later on, we both got up and began her training. The transformed staff in her hands, it's still a surprise to me that she was capable of that. "Arms up." I command. She stretches out her arms, hands blazing. "Aim." I continue. She targets the dummy with full concentration. "Fire." I finish. She sends the attack at full blast, sending the dummy to a million burnt pieces. "Very good. Your aiming is getting better." I praise. She looks at me and smiles, relaxing her arms.

We have been training for hours. She is getting much stronger. I'm proud of her. I walk up to her as she finishes off the last dummy for the day. "I'm very proud of you, (Y/n). You've done well, that will be all for today." I say to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her close. "Couldn't have done it without you, Pitch." She replies, returning my embrace tenderly. No matter how much I love her, I can't determine whether she sees me as a father, friend, or soulmate.

I hope it's the last one.