Ice vs Fire

~Jack's P.O.V~

  "Let me go!" The girl yelled once more. We still don't know why she wants to be with Pitch, or even how she has fire magic, she's just a kid! We reach the North Pole and North tells one of his yetis to hold her so that she doesn't escape,but her hands were free. "Do you really want your workshop to burn? I'm a pyromancer I'll have you know, and if you don't let me go you, and everything you love, will burn!" She threatened. Man, whatever Pitch did to her is strong! "Child, please calm down." North says in his Russian accent. She growled as Tooth covered her hands and tied them. "And stop calling me kid! I'm a young adult!" She protested.

  "Is she really a pyromancer, Jack?" Bunnymund asked me. "Yeah, she almost caught me on fire when I attacked Pitch!" I reply. "Well, you deserved it, bastard! No one hurts Pitch! Not on my watch!" She cursed as she struggled to get out of the yeti's grasp. "Pitch is bad guy, we are guardians! We protect the children!" North reminds her, only to be returned with a disturbing laugh, along with a creepy smile.

  "Oh really? Where were you when my father harassed me? Where were you when my mother starved me? Where were you when my sister cut me? So,tell me, where were you,huh? The day I needed someone the most was when Pitch was there to give me pleasant nightmares when there were no dreams over my head. Pitch gave me calming darkness, relaxing nightmare with no fear what so ever in them, he was there for me, not you! It's funny how you say you protect all children that believe in you, I do, but now I can easily believe that you guys are not very good at your job when it comes to my case!" She said as she began to silently sob.

  Sandy tried to wipe her tears, but she jerked away, only accepting black sand, not golden."What's your name, kid?" I ask. "You don't need to know that..." She says quietly. "Yes, we do, child." North says. "Fine, it's (Y/n), happy?" She replies. North then tenses up and looks at Manny and says "No, Manny it can't be true! It can't be time already!" We all, even (Y/n), look at North confused. "What, did the moon say that I'm gonna kick your asses?" She says cockily. "Language kid!" Bunny says, holding her shoulder. "Personal space, bunny." She replies slyly, but with a hint of discomfort.

  "What do you mean by 'It can't be time already'?" Tooth asked. "(Y/n) is a powerful pyromancer, and will soon be Queen Of the Pyromancers, but only when Pitch finds her and raises her the way she should've been, we must never let her near Pitch ever again!" He replies. "Queen? I... I don't want to be a queen... I just want to be with my only friend Pitch... he... he makes me happy." (Y/n) whispers softly with a depressed expression. "I kind of feel bad for her, she has never been loved until she found Pitch, and we took her away from him." I realize.

  "Yes, yes you did, guardians, but not for long"