Chapter seven

Chapter seven

After spending a day with Peter I knew it wasn’t working, Peter was nice, funny, sweet, attractive but he wasn’t Daniel. I decided not to stop it there, it could take some time not just some one day experiement. I sit cross legged on the bed, Peter opposite me a cheeky grin on his face.

“Knock knock.” I groan under my breath, this had been the twelveth knock, knock joke in the last five minutes. He had come to the conclusion of entertaining me with his jokes, problem was they were lame.

“Who’s there?”

“Grub.”

“Grub who?”

“Grub hold of my hand and lets go!” He quickly pulls my hand and drags me out of the room, nocking my breathe out of me.

“What are you doing?” I hiss at him, as he drags me down the dark corridors, the night shinning through the small windows at the top of the wall. We was so going to get into trouble for this. The only sound was out footsteps dashing down the hallways, soon we enter outside, a cruel winter chill swiping around my body, peter stops only for a second to drape his coat around me, before were off again at full speed down the icy gravel paths into a building I had never seen before.

“What are you doing?” He had produced a piece of fabric, attempting to put it around my eyes.

“Stop squirming, it’s a surprise.”

“Maybe I don’t like surprises.”

“stop being such a party pooper.”

“I am not a party pooper!”

“Well let me blind fold you then.” I sigh and stop moving letting him tie the black balaclarva around my eyes.

“I can’t see.” I hiss at Peter, how the heck was I suppose to walk!

“Duh, that’s the whole point.” I swing out my fist and the sound of his groan makes me smile, as I realise I hadn’t missed my goal.

“Don’t do that again! Jesus Christ you have a hard punch. I will lead you obviously.” I sigh and let him do that, the sound of a door swinging open makes me relax, the cold wind now gone. I can feel his hands untying the blind fold and when I open them a smile comes to my face. Spinning around I hug him tightly.

“How did you know?”

“Know what? That it’s you birthday?” I smack him on his arm and turn around, to a cake on a table with balloons that read seventeen on them. “Go blow them out then!” I smile and peck him on his cheek.

“Thank you.”

“No, thank you.” I roll my eyes at him as he sarcastically puts his hand to his cheek cherishing the kiss.

I turn to the cake ready to blow the candles out.

“Don’t forget to make a wish.” I think about it for a moment, there was so much I could wish for, to not be here, to turn back time, to have Daniel, for my dad to be alive, there was just so much but as I blow out the candles I wish for this moment to never end.

Peter horray’s, I can feel him pick me up from behind, my feet dangling as he spins us round, the feel of us falling side ways makes my gut drop but the coldness as we fall into the swimming pool put’s me in shock.

“What the hell!” I yell at him, splashing at his face why I look down at my soggy clothes. He splashes me in the face causing me to yelp.

“Oh game on.” We splash at each other, for what seems like hours, chasing one another, soon I end up in his arms as he tiggles me to death, no more energy in me to fight him off. He soon grows tired and as I turn around I come face to face with his blue eyes, looking at me in such a sweet notion. His brown hair sticks to his forhead and as I push it back I lean in ever so slightly, knowing if I was to do Martina’s theory I needed to do it right, my lips brush his playfully causing him to chuckle, as his hand slides up my back, tangling into my wet matted hair, as he brings me forward meeting his soft lips in a delicate kiss that was the complete oposit what I thought it would be, he seemed like the guy of fast, rough and harsh. He pulls back, pecking  my nose, I lean on his shoulder as he holds me, guilt feeling me as I realise I was in love with Daniel, he was all I could think about during that kiss. Soon the chime of the clock goes signalling twelve o clock, swearing to myself, Peter takes my hand and leads me out of the pool, throwing a towel towards me as we leave the warm room and out into the cold.

Tip toing back to my room I have the certainty we will get caught, but when we make it I sigh in relief.

“You want to come in?” I shiver under the towel. “I’m sure Daniel would believe us if we say we both feel asleep.” He smiles, his hand rubbing my forearm.

“As much as I would love to I better not.” He kisses my forhead. I open the door and find a note.

Little piggy, little piggy, little piggy I’m so sorry you was out, though have no doubt, I will be back again tomorrow night, so we can finish this fight. Love Big bad Wolf.

I feel my body cleanch in fear, Peter takes the note from my hand. The feel of the paper crunching in his hand makes me snap out of my nightmare.

“It was her and you didn’t say anything?”

“I thought it was better to not antagonise her anymore.” His face was in a scowl, he was angry, like a volcano ready to explode.

“Please Peter, just calm down I will fix this.” He smiles and places another kiss to my head.

“Your right, we will go to Daniel tomorrow, but right now get some sleep.” Closing the door behind him, I feel myself deflate, how would Daniel feel when he finds out I lied to him?