The End?

Everyone sits around in a circle or are laying lazily on the couch. Raph had finally come out of his room to see everyone staring off into space. Kat looks up from cuddling up on Melanie's lap and noticed Raph first.

"Why are your hands bleeding, Raphie?" she asked innocently.

The ones who act like the big kids, (Leo, Becca, Maddy, and Donnie) look up when they heard 'blood' and gasp. Raph's knuckles were bleeding and glass shards pierced one hand, but he didn't act injured, probably because he's used to this stuff.

"Raph?" Donnie questioned.

"Raphael, what happened?" Leo asked.

Raph just went to sit at the kitchen counter and wait for Donnie to bring out the first-aid kit. While Don tended to Raph, Becca and Leo went into Raph and Megan's room. Leo's eyes went wide and Becca gasped.

The room was trashed. Glass shards from the lamp and mirror scattered all over the floor and the mattress was turned over, feathers flew gently to the ground. Comics were ripped open and thrown to the floor, and Megan's art easel was turned over, her paintings and canvases broken into pieces, along with her drawings and portraits. Becca growled and cursed at the mess before stomping out towards the kitchen, her hands clutch into fists and Leo quickly at her heels. She pounded her fist onto the counter REAL HARD in front of Raph, Mel and Kat jump five feet in the air at the huge sound and hold each other tight, shaking at Becca's fury.

"Do you think that throwing a temper tantrum is gonna get her to come back, Badger-Face?!" She roared.

Raph didn't look at her. He just frowned and looked straight ahead as Donnie held his hand to bandage it. Becca continued.

"Throwing a dumb ass tantrum in your dumb ass room is what you get for being a dumb ass, Badger-Face! Maybe, you should call her and ask why she left instead of throwing a fucking temper tantrum! What kind of a boyfriend are you?! WHAT does she see in you exactly? WHAT DID she see in you exactly?! Holy shit you are a sad excuse for a dumb ass turtle of a boyfriend! Hell! That's probably why MEGAN LEFT!"

"Becs..." Leo said with a warning look.

"Why would you say that, Becca?" Maddy asked quietly.

Raph finally looked over at Becca and simply said, "I did call her."

Becca looked astonished. "What?"

"I did call her. She only texted back."

Everyone looks at each other and Leo pushed forward.

"And..."

Raph growled. "She said it was over."

"Now I NEVER said THAT, Shelly." someone said as a pair of arms wrap around Raph's neck from behind.

Everyone immediately stood at the new voice and gasped. Donna was the first to speak.

"M-Megan?"

She held out her arms like she was walking down the red carpet and smirked.

"Surprise Mother Fuckers! How you been for thirty minutes?"

"MEGAN!!" Mikey, Melanie, and Kat tackle Megan to the ground.