Eat, Puke and be Wary

Kaela POV:
I was barely able to get my butt out of bed the next morning. Something tells me Kae had something to do with it, but I'm really not sure. But, to be fair, neither brought it up.
Then I remembered Cameron had asked me and Zoey to meet him somewhere. I teleported to the general area: the base of a tree.
I used my magic, but only a little channelling (tapping into others abilities as long as it wasn't in the realm of impossible) Lightning (much to my disapproval) to climb it, to find Zoey and Cameron on a high branch.
"Why did we have to meet up here?" I asked him.
"It was the only place I could find was private; aside from the innumerable cameras." He explained. "But first things first: we need to get rid of Scott."
"That jerk's kicked off so many people!" Zoey declared. "Now it's his turn to feel the pain!"
"Agreed, but how is more the question." Kate points out, "Even if we all vote for him, it will still be 3 to 2, no chance for a tie unless Chris brings up another twist in the elimination again."
"Maybe, we can convince Lightning to vote off Scott. Then it would be 4 to 1, if it came to a normal vote." Cam adds.
"Good idea!" Zoey decided. Then the branch broke and Cameron went flying through the air while Zoey and I fell to the ground. I also heard a familiar idiot say before catching us:
"Today's forecast, geeky showers with a chance if nerd. And girls." Then he proceeded to say:
"Kaela, Zoey, I've got something totally up both your alleys: us three team up and vote out Lightning!"
We both busted out laughing.
We stopped eventually when Zoey realized: "Oh, you're serious."
Then Scott dropped us.
"Look, I know we three ain't best buds, but you both are aren't exactly powerhouses. Do either of you want to go against Mr. Mega-Jock?" He reasoned.
"Better a mega jock like Lightning, then a mega jerk like you!" Kae snapped. And Zoey agreed with her. Then Lightning flew by, high-fived a seagull, and did a perfect dive into the water.
"That sure made my point," Scott noticed. "Well, it's your call."

{Confessional: Kaela}
{Though I hate it when someone like Scott makes a point, I think I'd still rather risk Lightning.} {End.}

Chris said the challenge would be a 'super safe, fun one', until a lone snare trap (probs from Scott trying to catch Fang) tossed him into the bathroom. Scott tried to pin it on Cameron, but to no avail.
"I need 5 interns and a fire hose, ASAP!" Chef Hatchet called out. "We'll get you outta there soon, Chris!"
"Those ungrateful puppets just crossed the line!" Chris declared, "remember your nasty challenges, Chef? The ones that got the red light? Yeah, the light just turned green!" Oh, crap.

{Confessional: Kaela}
{I am probably in deep sludge as of right now.} {End}

"I'll bring the pain." Chef promised before breaking into maniacal laughter.

After that, psycho Chef brought us to the challenge area.
"Listen, dirtbags: I am gonna push you till you break. Then I'll take all the broken bits and give them another good breaking! Y'all understand?!" Chef screamed. "First challenge: a cook-off! Bring in the TD classic competitor."
Being a fan of Total Drama, I recognized him at once:
"It's DJ!" I guessed. <But why is he blindfolded?> Kae asked. <Maybe we'll find out.> I remark sarcastically. An intern removed DJ's blindfold and his reaction was thus:
"Here?! No! I promised myself I wouldn't come back here while there was breath in my lungs!"
"Yo' contract disagrees, doughboy," Chef snaps. "Y'all are gon' whip up something tasty, and this pile of mush will be the judge," he explains while pointing at DJ, "whoever wins this half, gets a hand in the next. Now, you can use whatever you find on the island. I believe on eating locally. Ready? Set?"
"Question!" Cam called out: "What are our options in the way of seasonings?"
"Get cookin'!" Chef ordered, banging two pots together. We all ran off into the forest.
<Anything on the island, huh? I've got an idea.> Kae admits.
<What is it?> I reply.
<Well, there is a a thing that's technically 'on the island'. Can I show you?> I don't know what she's talking about.
<Go ahead.>

Kae POV:

Oh, Chef is going to hate me for this... I start off my (not so often acquired) short-lived full control by teleporting to the main lodge. Where I'm looking for is in here somewhere, I can feel it. Ah, here it is: Chef's special little (edible) food stash.  But how I knew it was here is not important to you, the reader, until later.
(Ya, know what: I really do need to stop breaking the fourth-wall. What'd it ever do to me? Not an electronic sausage, that's what.)
I took only some of its contents, put 'em in a random sack I had found and teleported back into the woods. I still needed a little something-something. What was it again? Oh, yeah: toxic mushrooms. Good thing I found some. I threw just four into the bag (but only after burning them with my magic), and ran back to the challenge site. I just threw it all together like I remember doing with that Play-Dough shit (pardon my language) years ago and put it all mixed together crap in a pot for about 20 straight minutes. I nearly burnt my face off. (Or is it Kaela's? I really dunno.) But, hey: at least I know Scott can't sabotage it, because it's like medium-sized ball of Chef's burnt gruel right now. <Done!>
<Can I see now?> Kaela groans.
<Even better!> I let her back out to reality. Time to watch the fireworks. And, no, not the ones that blow up.

Kaela POV:

Wow, Kae did a pretty good job on it. I typically suck at cooking. I might actually win my first post-merge challenge! <Thanks, Kae!>
<No problemo!>
Suddenly: problemo! <What is it?>
<Ya know what? I have literally no idea. It's a ball of stuff.> Kae admits. Perfect. Just what I needed.
<Kate! What the hell is it?> I screamed mentally to Kae's knowledgeable (identical twin) sister.
<It looks for all the galaxy, like a ball of Kae's remaining mental sanity.> She claims. <That better not be true.> Kae snaps
<Just kidding, it's not. It's actually one of her improvisational techniques. Take something perfectly normal and standard, add a small amount something unique to the local environment, ball it up, and nearly burn all of it.>
<Sure sounds like her.>
<Yes. Yes it does. If anything's good about it, it's impossible to sabotage. >
<I resent that very little of that!>
<What'd you put in that thing?>
<I don't even remember anything besides the 4 toxic mushrooms.> Great.
"Times' up!" Chef calls. "Bring it all over here." Let's see, Zoey made some sort of salad, Lightning just frosted a still living indigenous mutated maggot, Cameron a perfectly safe quiche and Scott a unsafe one. Meanwhile, I have a ball of Kae's improvisation. I'm liking my chances. Not.
DJ broke the ropes restraining him and ran away screaming. Just great.
"Well, looks like we just lost our taste tester. Rule change! You've got to eat your own filthy grub. If you puke, you're out." Chef declares.
I was surprised I could keep the thing down at all. Yeah! Did it!
"Hey, Scott! Gonna something besides that?" I ask as he finishes sabotaging Cameron. We were the only two left. And he also didn't barf. The tiebreaker was hanging upside-down. Scott won it, I'm ashamed to say.
"That's why he doesn't get to wear one these here trackin' collars." An intern strapped them on Lightning, Cameron, Zoey and me.
"Part two: Dork Hunter. You're the dorks, I'm the hunter. Y'all run off into the woods, for the finish pole. Touch it and gain immunity from elimination. And don't let me find you. Or I'll shoot you with my extra spicy spaghetti recipe shot from this here bazooka, and if I hit you, you're out. You've got 20 minutes to run, hide and say your prayers. Get movin'!"
*timeskip because I feel like this chapter is too long!*
Cameron 'stole Lightning's' immunity, Zoey went commando after Chef broke a medallion Mike had given her before he was hurled, and Scott got mauled by Fang and eliminated, Fang got to go with him into the catapult! Chris was out of the septic system by then, too.

A/N: God this chapter took way to long to get out.