Ice Ice Baby

We were choking down Chef's tasteless gruel (AKA: breakfast) in the Main Lodge/Cafeteria. Anne Maria was using her hairspray, and Cameron was choking on the fumes as well as the disgusting food.
"Sorry, short stuff." Anne Maria apologized, "On the upside, now your lungs are waterproof!"
"Wow," Cameron choked, "Thanks." I doubt that waterproof lungs help anyone at all. Chris' voice blared over the loudspeakers after he kicked everyone out of the Lodge.
"Campers! Please head to the looming tragedy that is Mt. Looming Tragedy. Your race begins... now!" We all got there in time, and Cam vomited in front of a rock.
"If we were hamsters," Jo began, "I would've eaten you by now."
"C'mon, Jo! Don't be so hard on Cameron!" I shot.
"Ok, mutant food," Chris interrupted, "On with the challenge!" he declared, "You guys need to climb to the top of Mt. Looming Tragedy. You can either climb own your own, or use whatever you can find in that pile."
"Does this junkyard have a dog?" I asked. I kinda have a fear of animals, especially dogs, that I don't know.
"No, Kaela." Chris confirmed. (Phew.) But then Chris said, "But it has a giant mutant beetle!"
"Well, that's even worse!" I snapped. Then I heard this:
<It's just the way he likes it: impossible.> and:
<I... I don't wanna do this no more!> Great, now I'm hearing things. Tell me I'm not going crazy!
Climbing the mountain was hard enough without that annoying voice. I didn't ask if anyone heard it though, I knew Dawn might. It's a shame we're not on the same team. Ah, what am I thinking?! I have a challenge to complete! I have to help my team! I have to not get eliminated! What am I saying?! Halfway up, Chef started dropping blocks of ice on everyone! One of them was coming straight for me, but, three seconds before it hit me, the block of ice melted; all I got hit with was ice cold water! First, I hear two weird voices, then ice blocks suddenly melt overhead. This game is (and I think that I am going) insane! All that mayhem, and my team loses to the Rats on a flying sofa. That makes no sense. And don't ask me how Brick broke his right arm; I really have no idea.
Part 2: Capture the Snow Fort.
"You either have to demo the enemy fort, or capture the flag and bring it back to your own fort." Chris explained, "Rats won the first part, so they get first dibs on the forts." Scott made the Rats pick the crappy shack. Us Maggots got a castle!
"Ha, what a bunch of suckers!" Anne Maria declared, before adding, "Maggots rule!" and high-fiving Cameron.
"Yes!" Brick declared, "this battle is so ours!" Mike agreed, and punched Brick's broken arm. Chris told us to choose a team captain, so Jo and Brick thumb-wrestled for the position, and Jo won. She put Anne Maria, Brick and Zoey on offense to capture the Rat's flag, and put the rest of us on defense. I heard Mike call Scott a psycho, and I can't say I blame him. You might as well call me a psycho after what happened. Eventually, we were in a predicament. Our fort was melting fast. Jo ordered Mike to pull of his Svetlana impression.
"Oh, I can't! My... impressions are kinda hard to... uh..." about 4 seconds later though, Svetlana kicked in. I sneaked past Jo; I was gonna see this event up close. When I got there, Mike had switched characters, to a tough guy named Vito. Anne Maria was infatuated with him, and I honestly, out of all of Mike's characters, hate Vito. I stole the flag from him (he had gotten it earlier) and ran as fast as I could back to the fort. I knew what to do from there. Moments before I got to the Maggot's fort, someone (I think it was Scott) melted the Rat's shack. So, ok, maybe stealing the flag was a little over the top, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
At the Campfire Ceremony, the Rats bid farewell to B, because every Rat thought that he tossed the challenge, but: I know for a fact it was Scott. Just what is Scott up to? I'm gonna find out. Also, Dakota's back, and she's an intern.