Up, Up and Away in our Pitiful Balloons

The next day, I found myself in my bunk. <Ya fell asleep out there, so I teleported you back.> Kae explains. <Whelp, thanks.> I got up to do my daily routine, and in doing so, found Scott running from Fang.
        "Havin' fun there, Scott?" Kae asks venomously.
        "No, I'm not!" He screams.
        "Good to hear," I call as he trips over a rock. I stuck around for a little bit. This I've gotta see. Scott was about to get eaten by Fang before the appearance of a blimp.
        "Huh?" He asks in confusion. I teleport to the cabin areas, and there Chris was, landin' the thing. Everyone but me was staring at it in awe.
        "So what?" Kae asks, "It's a blimp!"
        "She's righ-OW!" Scott says as the anchor falls on his foot. Kae bust out laughing, but I held it back. Not in front of him. Cameron goes into some tangent about zeppelins and who created them, when the landing dock almost fell on him (I quickly pushed him outta the way and jumped to the side).
"Are you alright, Cam?" I asked him. He said he was fine, and thanked me for the save. I told him it was no problem.
"Actually, you're both wrong," Chris announced. "This is the 'McLean Air Command Center'. Where I will recline in comfort, while you guys compete in today's 'Aerial Obstacle Course of Doom' challenge."
"Wow Chris, you just couldn't resist putting the words "of" and "doom" in the name." Kae spat sarcastically.
"On that note," Chris continued, disregarding Kae's sarcasm, "I brought original contestant Heather to demo today's challenge."
HEATHER? The first ever main antagonist of Total Drama Island? Apparently. She looked as if her hair length had fully recovered from the whole 'shaving Heather bald' incident in TDI. I'm kinda impressed at that. Zoey tried to talk to her, but apparently, Heather doesn't talk to us 'losers'. But, fortunately, I possessed a retort:
"Says the competitor who never actually received her 'deserved' prize money after making the finale in World Tour." Heather's eyes went wide.
"You saw that?!" She snarled.
"Yupper." Kae states boldly. "And I think it should stay that way."
Chris butted in on mine and Heather's... conversation, by letting the latter demo the challenge while wearing his jetpack, and it ran outta fuel, and Heather began plummeting.
"Relax, there's a parachute built into it." Chris announced. However, said parachute deployed after Heather's face connected with the ground. Owch.
{Confessional:}
{Kae: Heh heh, Heather deserved it.} {End}
We had to build flying machines out of what we could find in a dumpster to complete the fire-ringed obstacle course, while avoiding mutant fire-breathing mountain goats.
What was picked out of a bag:
Jo: Hot air balloon.
Lightning: Helicopter.
Cam: (he's going on a trip, in his little- KAE!) Rocket.
Zoey: Plane.
Scott: Bird (under protest).
Me: Dragon (also under protest).
"How does one build a dragon?" Kate asks.
"That's what you're going to find out!" Chris announced. <Flip-sicles.> Kate mumbled.
I was able to find some bat-like wings, but the only problem was, Zoey got to them first. But there was another pair when I turned around. Kae piped up with a: <You're welcome.> so I assume she duplicated them for me? <Kae, did you-> <Yes. I did.>
"Wow. Thanks, Kae." I mumble aloud.
I found a lot of duct tape and thin, flexible steel pipes lying around, so I thought with a little time, I could turn it into a basket that I could stand in. Few minutes (and about 5 out of 23 rolls of duct tape) later, that task was complete. Kate, (taking a little control, but not enough to take it from me) helped me attach the wings, and figure out a way to flap them while still having a free hand: a lever made of sturdier piping and lots and lots of duct tape. I finished just as Cam showed Chris his rocket and gave him a smoke machine. Jo took it off his hands for 'safekeeping', and Heather stole Chris's blimp, the million dollar cash prize, but Chris was more concerned about all his Gemmy awards.
"Get your flying machines in the air and shoot down Heather! Aim for the engines. Here's your ammo: flying fire breathing mutant mountain goat eggs. First to take down Heather wins immunity! Go!" <At least we don't have to do the obstacle course of doom and sadness.> Kae contemplated. And I was happy on that account.
I grabbed like 45 of the baby blue mutant eggs, and took to the sky screaming the first battlecry that came to my mind while riding a badass improvised dragon:
"For Narnia!" Why? Because! That, was funny. And Kae can agree with me. The whole one-hand-free thing was a awesome idea on Kate's part, and it even had steering capabilities! My aim, however, was all over the place. I accidentally hit Lightning with one, I'm ashamed to say. I apologized through Kae's old megaphone, but he did shoot me a vicious glare when I got in his line of sight, so that was unsettling. And that is what I get for taking the 'Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy' books way too seriously. Oops. I still did try to take down Heather, but Cameron beat me to it. Zoey also got revenge on Scott for Mike's elimination. Then I got an idea so stupid, that it might just work. What it was, you'll find out later.
*Timeskip! Elimination!*
Kae POV:
Oops, Kaela fell asleep before she could tell you readers what her idea was. [Kate's yelling at me for absurd fourth-wall breaks, but I really don't care.] She didn't tell me or Kate either, so we're just as clueless.
But you still have a narrator, so this story can continue. [Yes, sis, I know I sound like Sadie from 'The Kane Chronicles', shut up!] Sorry, I was talking to Kate. Now, where was I? Oh, yeah.
Jo got kicked off. She called Cameron a traitor and a backstabber for some reason, then Cam pointed out:
"Hey! I learned from the best!"
"Good technique, kid!" Jo commented before scolding Lightning with the fact that she was a girl.
"You're a sha-what?!" Was Lightning's response. Typical. Frickin' typical.