"Cali?" Kyles voice came from the other end of the door. My eyes bulged. Shit!

"Uh...yes?" I questioned lightly.

"Are you okay? You've been in there a long time," Kyle stated.

"I'm good, just thought I was going to be sick again," I lied through my teeth. I hated it so much.

"Aw, baby, need any help?" I shook my head fast even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"No, no, I'm coming out now just give me a few seconds," I replied. I was surprised I could keep so calm.

"Alright, I'll be down stairs," he stated. I let out a breath as soon as I heard his foot steps.

I timed another minute while I looked up.

Dad, if you can hear this, please don't be mad at me if I'm pregnant, I'm shit scared as it is. I love you, please come back.

My eyes nearly started to well with tears, but I couldn't let them. I couldn't think of my dad right now, I had other matters that took away my attention.

I couldn't be pregnant. I just knew I couldn't be. It wasn't impossible but I couldn't imagine myself being pregnant.

No, I just couldn't be.

I'm sure it had been more than two minutes, but I was just too scared. I am such a coward.

I let out a breath and I picked up the stick. I didn't look at it.

In a moment of complete fearlessness, I looked to the stick.

Two lines, what the fuck did that mean?

I scrambled for the box and picked it up. I searched for the tell tales where it told me what two lines meant.

I found it and the box fell from
my shaking hands.

I was pregnant.

I sat back on the toilet seat defeated and petrified. How was I going to tell Kyle? A tear escaped my eyes.

Oh, dad, I need help. What do I do?

I put the box into the bin and I grabbed the stick, I couldn't let Kyle see this just yet.

I needed to tell Kyle, I needed to tell him as soon as I could. He needed to know and I loved him. I couldn't keep something so big away from him.

I took the stick into the room and hid it in one of my jewerly boxes.

I then made my way down stairs.

Matt was sitting on the sofa and looked to me quickly when I came down stairs. I think my eyes said it all.

His face almost lit up with excitement, whereas I looked scared shitless.

Kyle was sitting the other end of the room on one of the bigger sofas. Kyle patted the spot next to him and I made my way over.

He pulled me into him as soon as I sat down.

Matt shot up from the sofa. "That's my queue to leave," Matt exclaimed as he made his way to the door. I got up aswell.

"I'll see you out,"

As soon as we were by the front door, Matt turned to look at me. He took me into his arms.

"You'll be fine, you'll be the best mother ever, don't make rash decisions and for Pete's sake, tell Kyle!" I nodded my head against his neck.

"I will," I whispered. And I wasn't lying this time.

"Talk to me whenever you need to, love you baby girl, I'm so proud," he stated. I almost cried then and there.

"Thank you," and I truly meant it. I wouldn't know where to be if it wasn't for Matt. He was always there for me.

He turned and I shut the door behind him.

I made my way into the living room again slowly.

"You okay?" Kyle looked to me with concern. I nodded my head. "Want to watch some tele?" I nodded my head again.

I sat next to Kyle and cuddled into him. I laid my head against his shoulder.

"Kyle, I love you," I stated. I heard Kyle's slight intake of breath.

"I love you too, baby," he pulled me in tighter to his body. "Are you sure you're okay? You don't seem yourself,"

"I'm fine," I stated. As fine as I could be, anyway.

Hours went by, or so they seemed as we sat there watching anything that seemed to pop up on tele.

I wasn't really watching half of it, just staring blankly into space. I couldn't seem to stop thinking about my baby. I laid a possessive hand to my stomach and even surprised myself by doing so.

It had been one hell of a day.

I felt Kyle looking at me now and again, he seemed tense and agitated. I knew it wouldn't take long before he exploded.

"God dammit, what's the matter, Cali?" He boomed as he shot off the sofa. I jumped next to him. I felt cold and bare without him.

"What?"

"Don't act stupid!" Kyle let out. "You're acting strange and with drawn, you're barely watching tele and you seem so far away! I hate it, I hate not knowing why you're like this, what's on your mind?" He seemed almost desperate to know as he looked down to me. And also extremely annoyed.

I looked to him and I didn't know what to say.

"Nothing," I replied. It was a bad idea. Kyle looked even more angry.

"Stop lying to me, Cali, for God sake!" He boomed out. I jumped once again. My heart was pounding. I didn't know what to say. "For fuck sake," he whispered before stomping his way to the door. In complete panic I shot up from the sofa.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I hate not knowing and it's making me angry, I'm going out," he stated coldly. His eyes seemed like ice.

"Where?"

"Does it matter?"

"To me it matters!" I replied. "Don't be like this!"

"Don't be like this?" He replied. "Something's on your mind and you're not telling me, instead you're telling me it's nothing! You're my wife, I know you're not happy at the moment, is it me? Have you finally realised I'm not enough?"

"You're over exaggerating," I replied. I was panicking again. He was mad and I was guilty.

"Maybe so, but I feel hopeless and I don't fucking like it! I'm going," he stated again. Before he could move another step, I shouted.

"I'm pregnant!" His body froze on the spot and his legs almost seemed to go weak. He turned to look at me. His face went pale.

"What?" His voice was a low, soft whisper. I couldn't gauge his reaction.

"I'm pregnant," I replied. I looked to the floor, I didn't really know what for. Shame? Embarrassment? Sadness? Guilt?

"You're kidding," he whispered. He sat on the sofa beside him. "You've got to be kidding," he looked astonished.

"I'm not kidding, Kyle, I'm pregnant," I said.

"I'm going to be a daddy," he stated quietly. "I'm going to be a fucking daddy!"

------------------------------------------------------------

It's a little short! I hope it's not shit either aha!

It took me ages to update because I've been so busy! So I am sorry.

Please vote and comment.

I know some of you didn't want Cali to be pregnant because it was too soon and things, but this story is meant to show that some things don't go accordingly and there isn't always a right time. So, I wanted her to be pregnant :)

Hope you enjoyed.