I didn't question his turn, because I knew I was never going to get the answer right now.

Kyle parked the car on the curb of the street right outside one of the few houses lined upon the street.

He opened his door before doing it for me. I got out after him and he grabbed my hand and led me up to the front door.

He didn't even knock, he just let himself in.

Who were we visiting?

His hand held mine even tighter and he bypassed everything, the living room, the dining room, the open plan kitchen and straight onto the decking which quite beautifully over looked an amazing view.

I gasped. "Wow,"

"Lovely, isn't it?" Kyle questioned beside me. His nervousness seemed to heighten, that I knew.

"It's beautiful," and it really was. I was truly in awe.

The decking was high up with the house and I could fully see the sight infront of me. Many roads seemed like small pieces of string as they were so far away, but there were so many it seemed amazing even for my eyes.

I knew that when the light seemed to darken, when the moon came up and the sun went down, the view would be truly gorgeous and I already anticipated that. I wanted to stay here for that moment, the moment the lights turned on and you could see them warmly glowing from a far.

"What are you thinking?" Kyle asked as I could feel his eyes burning at the side of my head.

I was too busy staring off into the distance to really notice anything, the view was just out of this world.

"I want to wait until it's dark," I replied as my mind was still else where. I couldn't take my eyes off the winding roads that seemed so far away and narrow, the mountains all foggy and frosted behind them.

"Why?" His arms wound around my waist.

"So I can see this view when the lights are on, so I can see it in a different way than I do now, I want to see everything infront of me, I love it, I've never loved a view as much as I have this, infact, I've never really loved any view, but I can see the beauty in it here," I stated as I let out all the words I felt. It seemed stupid that the picture my eyes could see made me this happy, but it did. The view was something I'd never seen before, so open and almost a symbol of freedom. It held a beauty to it and character. It was full of life.

It reminded me of my father.

"You love it then?" Kyle asked. I nodded my head as enthusiastically as I could. Of course I did. "I thought you would," he stated after.

"I do," and I smiled widely. More widely than I have since my father went. "I really do,"

"You love it that much?"

"Yes,"

"Really? That much?" I looked to Kyle with narrowed eyes.

"Kyle, honestly I love the view, thanks for taking me here," I kissed his cheek lovingly. "But who's house is this? I mean, you just opened the door and made your way in, who's view is this?"

"Ours," my heart stopped as I looked to him with widened eyes.

"What?" I breathed.

"It's ours," my hand came to my mouth.

"Ours?"

"It's ours, sweetheart, it's all ours," Kyle nodded his head to emphasise the fact. Tears stung my eyes and I'm sure a tear slipped it's way down my cheek. "Why are you crying, baby? Don't you like it?" I shook my head.

"I love it, I love the house and I really love the view, it's just I didn't know you took any notice when I said I couldn't wait to move, I can't believe that you and I will finally have our own home," I almost sobbed out the words.

"I always listen to what you want and need, even when you mumble and whisper it, I hear it and I'll do anything to give you pretty much anything," Kyle answered. He took my fully into his arms and hugged me tighter than anything. I laid my head on his chest. "I wanted to show you now because this was the least I could do for treating you so badly yesterday and going off on one for nothing. I've been planning this for a while now, and I'm so glad you like it, it was risky to do it without talking to you first but it's worth it, especially to see you smile as wide as you did,"

"I love it, you're totally forgiven," I stated as I mumbled into his chest. "When will we get it?" I was already bubbling with excitement. Our own house.

"Not yet, I'm not sure how long yet, we need to sort out a few things and then it's all ours," he kissed the top of my head. "Do you want me to show you around?" I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and led me indoors to the kitchen.

The doors were windows which also showed the view outside. Dark, black counters lined the kitchen walls and an island sat in the middle of the kitchen. It wasn't small but it wasn't big either, it was just right. Enough for Kyle and I, enough for a family.

Wow, a family? I was getting ahead of myself here. But I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"Kitchen," Kyle stated as he waved his arms around. I nodded my head and looked around the kitchen with wide eyes.

"It's lovely," and it was. Modernised and just my taste.

"You'd look beautiful in here, barefoot and pregnant and all that," Kyle winked my way before moving to the dining room. I followed him in.

It had a little table in the middle of the room underneath a small chandelier. It was classy and elegant. I loved this room too.

Kyle took me into the living room and it was just as lovely in here as it was everywhere else.

Kyle took me through every room of the house. There were two bathrooms in the house and three bedrooms including an attic and a basement.

Then, Kyle took me to the main bedroom; our bedroom.

"This will be ours," Kyle opened the door and let me in first.

The windows were big and wide, I could see the view just as amazingly here than I could down on the decking outside.

There was a main bed in the middle of the room, and I fell in love with the room already.

"Wow,"

"Indeed, I can't wait to spend our first night here in our new house when all the papers are signed and all else," Kyle stated. I nodded my head as I slid my fingers through the silk cover of the duvet blanket.

"I still can't believe this will be all ours," I said quietly.

"I still can't believe you're all mine but somehow I need to get used to it," I heard the playfulness in his voice. I smiled at him.

"I'm serious, I'm amazed and happy and excited I can't even begin to tell you what this means to me," Kyle nodded his head as his eyes bored into mine.

"I know, that's why I did this, I did it for you,"

"I know, thankyou, thankyou so much for giving me every thing I've ever wanted so far,"

"It's quite alright, babe," Kyle reached me as he pulled me to him. He laid his lips along mine and we lost ourselves to the passion of ourselves.

Kyle laid me on the bed and his body laid on top of mine.

"I love you, I really do love you," I breathed as his lips left mine. "Thanks for everything,"

"It's no problem, lovely girl, I fucking love love love you," he breathed before pecking me on the lips again. "Come on, I know it's not ours yet but no one lives here at the moment, let's finish this day off being reckless, Mrs Knight"

"Okay then, Mr Knight, let's," I replied before he laid his lips on mine again.

--------------------------------------------------------------