built an unbreakable wall

Start from the beginning

Uncle .... I know Mason loves Anna so much because there is big change in Mason but now I don't know what he thinks about her but today I am going to speak to him and I also want to know what he has in his mind and for future because after Anna left he didn't even see any other girl and not even one night stand so I will speak to him uncle for sure...

Thank you Evan just inform me what he thinks about Anna... i tracked her location but i am waiting for the confirmation so I want know whether I must bring her to Mason or I must leave him alone and both can have their different paths....

Ok uncle... I will speak to him and inform you but keep this as secret because if he knows about Anna's location we don't know what's in his mind so please keep this as a secret....

ok Evan i will keep as a secret just call me after you talk with him...

ok uncle i will bye .....

bye Evan....

(I went outside Mason was speaking in his mobile with someone.... I went and stood beside him.... he finished his call and turn to me.....)

So finished chit chat with my uncle ....

Yes dude.... shall we start we are getting late for the meeting....

Sure buddy but after meeting i want tontalk with you...

Ok Mason we can talk but now to the conference room....    (with that we went to the confrence room and meeting started and we successfully finalize the project and we went to my apartment and to have a talk....)

So Mason what do you want to talk about???

Just wanna talk some random and spent some time with you.... you know as bestfriends not officially....

Mason can I ask you something personal and I want you to give me a honest answer and direct answer....

ok Evan i will... just ask...

Do you trust Anna???    (His face went blank but he took a deep breath...)

Why are you asking me this Evan and do you want me to answer only for this question or you have more questions.....

I have more questions Mason.....

Then ask me all the questions Evan and I will answer you for all the questions because I also want to speak about this with you... I don't have anyone but you so ask... I am waiting...

Ok... Mason what do you think about Anna??? Do you think she has a boyfriend??? Do you trust Anna or you think she betaryed you??? Do you think she left you for your own good or for her selfish reasons??? Do you really love her and waiting for her or do you hate her??? If she comes to you will you welcome her with open arms???     (I finshed my questions and called uncle so he can listen what Mason is going to tell... he have to know everything..... Mason closed his eyes took a deep breath and started to answer....)

She betrayed me Evan... I trusted her more than anything in this world but she betrayed me.... I know she doesn't have a boyfriend... I know she left me for my own good and I know she love me and I love her more than anything in this world but she didn't trust me... if she trusted me then she would have never left me... I would have guard her with my life.... she shared her past and secrets with me if she can trust me with her past and secrets.... why didn't she trust me with her future if she trust me then she would have never left me... you think I didn't search her because she has a boyfriend no I didn't search her because I don't trust her now.... you know why.... when she left me she didn't just crushed my heart but crushed my trust on her...I love her Evan but trust is the base, without trust the love will break.... she didn't trust me and she left me after she left i can't trust her now.... she got problems in the past she ran from there without trusting her uncle and she ran from me without trusting me... you can't always run from the problems.... you have to face the problems learn to solve it and learn to trust someone... I can search her and I will find her then.... what she will do.... when I think that I solved all her problems and I will think that we both can have happy life but she will get afraid without even know the full story and she will just leave me and again she will crush my heart, my trust in her and she will throw me like a trash.... you think i didn't go after her because I am angry with her ...no I am afraid of her and the pain she gave me.... these 8 months were hell to me and when she left me I felt I can't even breath without her she is like my oxygen I got soffacated without her I can't Evan I can't go through that pain again....she is my first love Evan... when I first saw her I thought she is the light in my darkness.... finally I felt home when she hugged me... I began to smile... I thought the light came so no darkness in my heart but no Evan she throwed me in the darkness again.... so I did the very easy thing for me... in these 8 months I built a wall around me no one can break the wall.... not even Anna... you know I never called her with her name always I called her Babygirl because she is my baby.... I got an urge to protect her from all the evil in this world....she is very innocent like a baby.... so I loved to call her babygirl... but she broke me by leaving me she broke me beyond repair and I don't want to heal my heart because I am afraid what will I do if she break my heart again....Evan I don't want that pain... I don't want to cry again I didn't cry for my fathers funerel but I cried for her to come back but she left me Evan she left me...she didn't care for me Evan.... I trusted her Evan but she betrayed me by leaving me and not trusting me.... she didn't trust me Evan.... (with thay he started crying on my shoulders.... I touched my cheeks tears were flowing on my cheeks... I never seen Mason like this... he is brave man but she totally broke him beyond repair... I really hate Anna for this.... I wont forgive her for this.... but how I am going to bring out Mason from this depression....

Jacob pov (uncle)

(I am having tears in my eyes when I heard Mason talk.... how am I going to make this right and how am I going to make Mason trust Anna again??? When I was in my thoughts my mobile rang.... Evan calling...)

Evan how is Mason??? Is he ok??? Is he with you??? don't send him alone anywhere.... ( I started blabbering....)

Uncle Mason is with me.... he is sleeping... so don't worry... did you heard what he said???

Yes son i heard everything... i don't know what to do Evan...

Uncle we can't do anything we have to wait but we can't let Mason hurt again something like that so we have to very careful and we have to talk to Anna first then we can think about anything....ok uncle see you later its late night bye uncle...

Bye son take care.... (i cut the call)

I know he didn't trust Anna in this and I can't blame him but I have to do something....