They Sold Me To A Mafia Family Ch. 40

Moving left and right, i open my eyes then shut them quick." Ugh! The light is so bright."i thought as i open my eyes again. I turn to my right to see Aiden and Angel asleep by my bedside. I lift up my hand and put my hand on Aiden's head. As i look at them, i suddenly needed to use the restroom. Quietly and slowly, i climb out of bed. I walk to the door and open it. Looking left and right for anyone, i quickly hurry to the restroom.

Aiden's P.O.V

Hours ago: As me and Angel were talking, Jade fell asleep." I really hope she is okay. I hope she isn't so badly hurt." i said to Angel." Yeah me too." Angel said looking down. When the elevator door open, i pick up Jade and carry her to the front. When we got up there, there was no line or anyone sitting in the waiting room. Me and Angel walk up to the front desk for assist. The lady look at us then at Jade then back at us again." Care to explain what had happen here?" she said looking suspicious at us. Oh it is not what you think really she just fell asleep in the elevator. The lady look at us again and then sigh." So, what do you want?" she said." Can we get a doctor to look at Jade for us please? We really don't know if she is hurt or not." I said looking at Jade asleep. The front desk lady pick up her phone and call out," Can we get a doctor at the front desk for some assist here? Thank you." she said putting the phone down. Me and Angel said thank you and went to go sit down in the waiting room. After five minutes have past, a doctor finally came up to the front. She look at us and walk towards us." So you are the guys that needed assist?" she said. We both nodded in reply." What may seem to be the problem?" She said looking at us." Can you please look at my friend? We don't know if she is in any need of help." i said looking at her. The doctor look at Jade very closely." Alright alright follow me." she said as she starts to walk away. We stood up and follow quickly. When we got to a room, i set Jade down in the bed and back away a little." I will need for you two to leave the room, i think this examination should be in private." she said. Me and Angel nodded as we left out the room. As we wait, i went to go use a phone to call dad and tell him everything that had happen. After that phone conversation, i came back to Angel fallen asleep on Jade's bed. I walk over to them and pull out a chair. I watch Jade for a little awhile then end up falling asleep myself.

Sorry for the long wait >.  <. Been in the worst state in my life as always c:. This story is gonna finish up soon then later there will be a part two to it c:. Hope this chapter wasn't too bad O:. Live long and Stay Fancy.