22

Daryl's POV

Rick decided it would be best if we went to Alexandria with this guy.

I hope he knows what could and might happen....

As we drive there at night, Rick drives while the guy tells him where to go.

Rick isn't the most trustful person. It takes him awhile to trust that certain person. An example is Daryl. Daryl was a raging dick in the beginning but now, he's an amazing fighter, he's trustworthy, and he cares. He knows what's worth fighting for.

Daryl, Donna, and I are in the same car as Rick and this guy. Donna is sat between Daryl and I.

"So, what's your name?" I ask him.

"Aaron...and yours?" He asked as he glanced at Daryl, Donna and I.

"Y/n. This is Daryl, and Donna." I said.

He nodded. "Such a beautiful name you have there, y/n."

I heard Daryl scoff.

"Thank you." I said. Not much emotion.

I reached over and took Daryl's hand in mine. He hesitated but held it back, knowing I belonged to him was enough.

~~~

We've come to a little dilemma.

A huge hurd of walkers decided to give us a suprise on the road.
It's so bad, we had jump out of the car and run for the woods.

Daryl had Donna on his shoulders while we both ran with Rick at our sides. Aaron bolted but Glenn got him. Glenn is making his way to Alexandria now while we slowly make our way.

~~~

So, we made it to Alexandria but we didn't get the big welcoming Aaron told us. We got ugly looks. They took our weapons because they couldn't trust us. That's what I got out of it anyways.

Aaron showed us to our houses. Once he left, Rick told us we would all stay in one house for the night. Just to get some in tell from these people. See if they are the kind of people we can trust.

The sun has been down for awhile now but I'm still outside. I sat on the porch, looking up into the stars. Donna comes running out screaming. I jump a little but soon calm down when Daryl chases after her. He's out of breath and Donna is well, having fun. I smile and all of a sudden, I feel hope. I see the houses as a neighborhood. I see Daryl in jeans and a T-Shirt, plating with a little girl, who I asum is Donna, and a little boy that looks just like Daryl. I sit at the porch, with a cup of coffee. Motorcycle's are in the driveway and neighbors wave to say hello.

I snap back to reality and immediately wish that dream had come true. Of course, it didn't and won't. It's the damn apocalypse and near human extinction.

Daryl walks up the stairs of the porch with Donna in his arms. I take a sip of beer and watch his arms flex.

"I'm gonna put her down...." he whispers.

I nod and continue to sip my beer and think about that dream I had.

Daryl comes back out within minutes and plops in the chair beside me.

I can't help but feel his eyes on me.
I look over and see those gorgeous blue eyes.
He has a smile that will make any girl melt.

I giggle a little bit.

"What are smiling at, lover boy?" I ask.

He smiles big and says, "You're just so damn gorgeous...M'that's all..." he says with a hint of blushing in his cheeks.

I blush and take his hand in mine.

"I love you, Daryl Dixon..."

"I love ye' more, y/n Dixon..." he says as I kiss his soft lips.