20

" Baby girl,please listen to Jaehyun-ah,okay? You're in his care now " said the man who is hugging his daughter dearly.

" Yes dad " as the girl sadden realising she will soon leave her hometown with a man,well fiancé to be exact.

" You will get married after you graduate high school there.Jaehyun-sshi will provide with everything you need.Right,Jaehyun-sshi? " said Yoongi,to his sister's fiancé.

" Yes.I will absolutely take care of my Byul.Trust me,hyung " as Jaehyun said it eagerly.

' My Byul ' she thought.She's going away with her childhood friend. Jung Yoonoh,or so called Jaehyun.He was 4 years older than Byul.Take good care of her since she was young.

Ever since the proposal her dad made,she didn't know what to feel.She do feel relieve when her fiancé is someone close but deep down she knew she can't love him as much she want too.

She still love Mark.

Jaehyun knew the situation of the girl beside him.But he was determined to cherish and love her.He won't let his girl go again.

• Attention to passenger of flight AD780,the plane will board in 30 minutes.Please entered immediately.Thank you •

" That's our flight.Let's go Byul " said Jaehyun while grabbing their luggage.

" Ah,okay.Bye dad,mom and Yoongi oppa.I'm going to missed you " as Byul with tears.

As she was almost at the entrance.She looked back,hesitate to go with Jaehyun.Hoping someone will stopped her.Reality hit her just a moment,no one wants stop her.Not even someone she loves.

' I'm going to miss you,Mark Lee ' as she thought before being pulled by Jaehyun.

What she didn't realise is,Mark was still running finding his girl,praying he wasn't too late.

He ran like mad man.Everyone gave him stares but he couldn't notice.Byul's was only in his mind.

Then,he saw Yoongi.Byul's brother.

" Hyung,where's Byul?Where is she??" Said Mark that leave a shocked face at the boy grabbing his arm and panting that looks like he ran in a marathon.

" You're too late Mark-ah.She's gone..." Said Yoongi sadly

" No.....NO!Where is she?? Please,where is she... " Mark shouted and cried at the same time.

He didn't want believe the girl he love was gone.He was too late.

" Don't go Byul-ah...Stay..Please " said Mark in tears.With that,Yoongi hug him to calm him down.

" I will always love you,Min Byul " as Mark calm down at Yoongi's hug.

" And she will always love you too,Mark " said Jennie as she saw all the scene that Mark created.

" She always do... "