12

" I'm home " as Byul enters her big quiet house.

" Dad? Mom? Yoongi Oppa? " shouted Byul

" Whats up Byul? " said her older brother,Yoongi.

" Ah..nothing.Where's Mom and Dad?"  ask Byul curiously.

" Out for lunch with ....you know who" said Yoongi to his poor sister.

With that,Byul's face sadden.Remembering what her father told her.

' ....I only have 8 more days to think about it huh ' as Byul sighed at her thoughts.

" Hey..Don't be sad,I'm always here for you " pitied her brother to Byul

" Thanks oppa..I should go to my room now.Oh I had lunch with Jennie so just eat without me " as Byul dash to her room leaving Yoongi sighed.

' I'm sorry for putting this to you dongsaeng-ah ' as Yoongi shakes his bad thought about his parent's plan to Byul.

Byul immediately took a shower to prevent her thinking bad things.As she lay down at her bed.She wasn't thinking anything,just looking at her white ceiling.

' Its so white and plain.Just like my relationship with Mark ' as Byul sighed when remembering with her boyfriend,who currently isn't the same like before.

' Avoiding me at school,doesn't answer my calls,always nowhere to be found,lying..What are you doing Mark Lee ? '

' What are you doing to me ? '