18

" Byul-ah "

" Byul-ah "

"Please,wait for me " said Mark while running catching his girlfriend.

Byul suddenly stopped. Wanting to give Mark a chance.A chance that maybe change her life.

" Byul,please..Forgive me. I -- " as Mark stuttered

" Did..you ever like me Mark? " ask Byul into his eyes.

With that question,Mark's eyes fall into the ground.Guilt was in his whole body.

He,himself,doesn't know if he has a feeling toward the cute girl who have been non stop showering love at him.Hesitate, he answer

" I do... " he didn't dare to look at her.He knows,the girl is holding her tears.

" .....You don't have to lie Mark.I know.I know how you put me as Erin.How you sympathy me in our relationship" said Byul sternly

" But you know,Mark.I want your love not your sympathy " with that Mark finally looked at Byul.

" Let's end this Mark. " as Byul said it in a small voice,she turned away wanted to leave Mark right there.

Mark froze at his place.The girl,his girlfriend,broke up with him.Because of him.

" Wait... Byul-ah.Don't go.Please don't end it.I will try to love you,please " pleaded Mark not wanting to end their relationship

Byul stopped at his action. The word 'try' angered her.It began to be obvious,his only wants to try.Then again,he only pitied her.

" You can't force yourself loving me,Mark.As I said,I don't need your sympathy " said Byul sadly

" I'm letting you go,Mark.You shouldn't hold onto me when you actually don't want to.The one who you have to hold on,is the girl in your house right now. " as that Mark looked at Byul with tears in his eyes.

" I'm..sorry,Byul.But please--- " Mark word's was cut by Byul

" Sorry won't change anything,Mark.Second chance won't make you love me as you love her " with that Mark cry all his heart out.Angry at himself. For letting him hurt the pure girl who cherish him deeply.

" Its okay,Mark.I forgive you " while Byul rub the tears at Mark's face.

" You should go back,she's waiting for you " said Byul to the sad Mark

" Goodbye,Mark " as Byul gave Mark the last hug.

" I will always love you " as she said that,she broken the hug and left the poor Mark alone.Who was crying wishing he wasn't dumb to realise he loves Byul.

And he said

" I love you too,Byul-ah "