PART 8

[Edited: 28/9/19]

✝†✝

Catherine's POV

I observed the humans around me as they walked towards their own destination without giving a single glance to people surrounding them. It's like they didn't care. Is this human life looks like?

I was just walking around when I got here. My curiosity controlled over me and I couldn't help but get distracted for a moment. As they are talking, I realized I didn't understand their language at all. Their clothing is very... unique and all humans, even the children, were holding this object everywhere. They hold the thing right next to their ears and they appeared to talk to themselves? This is very bizarre.

Where am I? I've been traveling for days and the connection ended up here. I am surrounded by these mansion shaped like a box, does human mansion always shaped like that? I am very confused but I need to find Raizel. 

Some humans looked strangely at me as they passed around me. Ah, obviously I cannot start my search with my recent clothing. The humans are starting to notice that I am not from around here. I need to blend in.

I looked at all of the women around me and I started to follow their style of clothing. I went to an empty alley before changing my clothes. They automatically wear off slowly and they changed into a long sleeve white blouse with a short red skirt that matching with my red eyes. And then, I changed my shoes into black ankle boots heels. I let my wavy brown hair down so it reaches my waist beautifully.

Satisfied with my clothing, I came out before started to walk again. Now the humans stared at me in various ways. Some with jealousy, adoration, and lust. I lifted my eyes forward and keep walking to follow the strongest connection.

I was too focused on following the connection until a man collided with me. The man fell down on his back but I kept standing, the impact did not affect me at all. The man looked up at me with confusion but offer my hand towards him. He didn't think twice to grabbed my hand and lifted himself up.

I slightly flinched when his skin touched with mine. All the simple knowledge that he knows being shifted into me. I felt dizzy all of a sudden because of there so many of it but I managed to dodge his life information. I don't want to know about his private life.

"#$%^&*?"

The man spoke to me but I couldn't understand his words. I gave him a confused look and he spoke again. The words getting more clear as he talks.

"—Ma'am, are you okay?" the man holds my fore-arms, waiting for my response.

Didn't want to be rude, I nodded my head and glanced at his black eyes. He has black short hair and there a slight white color on the right side near his eye. He was wearing a tuxedo and on his left arm there was a yellow bandage but I can't read the writings. There's a familiar aura coming from him, nearly like... Frankenstein? 

I frowned, How could be? I thought Frankenstein is the only human that has that aura. I observed the man once again, But this man's aura is not that strong.

When our eyes met, I felt him tensed up. He seemed to be really surprised as his eyes got widened each second. I know this is my cue to leave before he could figure it out anything. I pulled my arms away from him gently, "I am alright, thank you for your concern."