Chapter 2

OH MY GOSH!!!! TODAY WE ARE MEETING ONE DIRECTION AND IM SOO FREAKING EXCITED AS YOU CAN SEE!!!!

I have packed my things and now I'm waiting for Zoe and her uncle to come and pick me up. "Honk" "Honk" Oh they came!!

'Oh mum I'm gonna miss you so much'

'Oh baby don't cry, we will Skype and talk everyday! Those chances come once in a lifetime you had to go!'

'Okay, but promise me you won't forget about me okay?'

'Okay sweetheart! Goodbye' she said and hugged me.

After our very tearing goodbye session I headed for the car and when I got there my jaw dropped. My dearest friend Zoe was sitting in between the very own Harry and Louis. As you can understand when I got through the shock I was having a fangirl panic attack on my mind.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING CURLS!! THEY ARE SO CURLY I WANT TO KISS THEM!!!! Wait. What?

I still don't know how I manage to stay so calm on the outside while in the meantime, I GET FUCKING FANGIRL ATTACKS ON THE INSIDE!!!!!!!

'H-hey' Oh great. Ruin the moment... This fucking shattering better go away.

'Hello dear! What's your name?'

'Im Lea.' I managed to say. Yayy! 1 point for me!

'That's a lovely name!'

'Im Harry'

'Im Louis'

'Im Liam'

'Im Niall'

'Im Zayn'

'AND WE ARE ONE DIRECTION!!!'

'How old are you, love?'  Louis asked.

'I- I'm 18! I gratuated yesterday!'

'Oh, that's lovely!!' Liam said excitedly. Wait, what?

'Y-yeah' Oh shit. This shattering is going down!!!

'I think someone is shyyyy!!!' Zoe said, laughing at me.

'Zoe, my dear friend. If you don't shut up now, I'm gonna tell EVERYONE what happened last summer!' I said.

'NO PLEASEE!!! I WILL SHUT UP! I WILL DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT!' Zoe yelled.

'Yeah, yeah. I love ya too'

The boys had fallen to the ground laughing at us and Zoe was red like a tomato. Yeahh! Revenge was sweet!

I have a strong feeling Niall fancies Zoe. They would be perfect together! They both are so happy and carefree and they both LOVE food! I'm telling ya! Those two would end up together one day and I will make sure of it! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM THE LOVE DOCTOR!

YAY! NEW OTP ON ROAD!

'Hey guys' Paul interrupted my thoughts. ' We are here'

I got outside the car, Liam helping me get my bags, and what I saw made my jaw drop.

'Whoa' was the only thing that I managed to say.

And believe me you would do the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note!

First things first!

I'm so so sorry!!! I KNOW I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON! I'm so sorry!!!

I just wanted you to know, I will be more active from now on!

Ohhh! Also! OTP means One True Pairing! You are going to meet it a lot of times from now on!

Next Update: Sunday! ♥ ♥

Love ya Lovebugs,

Siaa ♥♥