s e v e n

"Where are we going?" I whined.

Dahyun was dragging me somewhere, leaving Jihyo to continue her workout at the gym.

And Tzuyu.

"Someplace where she won't bother you. I honestly don't know why she continues going to the gym, knowing Jihyo unnie will be there. And me."

I shrugged, my free hand touching my carpet burn under my shirt. It still burned and I had felt like crying back there. But as soon as I saw Tzuyu, it was like my tear ducts had frozen.

"She probably doesn't want to change everything."

"She's famous. She can easily move to some other house and go to some other gym. Gosh!"

Why was Dahyun having such a big reaction against Tzuyu? Yeah, she broke my heart...then stomped on it...then blow torched it and poured all the ashes into the ocean, but Jihyo isn't continuing to bring it up and get mad over it. Was Dahyun just being a protective friend? Or was there something more?

We arrived to her place, which was basically an apartment. It was small, but cute and I liked it. Prowling around was her cat, Charmander. Like the Pokémon.

"Sorry it's so small," Dahyun smiled. "I didn't have a rich girlfriend or anything."

"I like it. It's cute."

Dahyun beamed. "Great! You can wait in the living room. Want anything to drink?"

"Just water."

Dahyun nodded then scurried away. I sat there, admiring Charmander, who was purring as she walked back and forth in front of me. Her head rubbed against me every time she walked past.

The pale girl came back quickly, a bottle of water and a tube of ointment in hand. She smiled, then sat beside me, shooing away Charmander.

"I'm really sorry about the carpet burn," Dahyun apologized, for about the hundredth time.

"Stop apologizing! I said it was okay!" I giggled.

She sat the bottled water down in front of me on her table, then faced me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm going to put this ointment on you."

"I can do it myself."

"But I can see your mark better, since I'm right in front of you," she explained.

Which was a good point. I didn't know if she was being friendly, or she just wanted my shirt off.

Still, I lifted my shirt and stopped right under my boobs. Dahyun uncapped the tube, then squeezed some onto her two fingers. I jumped when I felt the cold substance against my heated skin.

"It doesn't hurt, does it?" Dahyun asked.

I shook my head. "Just surprised me."

She applied the cream to my mark, rubbing a little longer than normal. Then she sat back up, letting me let go of my shirt.

"So, what do you want to do today?" She asked, trying to sound positive and upbeat.

"Sulk," I replied.

Dahyun frowned at me. "No. No more sulking. We can do something fun, like watch a movie. Or play a game! Wanna play Uno?"

"I kind of don't want--"

"Please?" Dahyun interrupted.

"This isn't the time for--"

"Please?"

"Games aren't on my mind at the--"

"PLEASE?"

"...Okay, fine."

Dahyun cheered and hopped up to get the cards out. We played a few rounds, with me always losing, due to how down I'm feeling. I'm glad Dahyun is trying to make me feel better, but it's not working. And I'd rather crawl into my nice, safe bed and cry.

"Are you really that down?" She asked me.

"What? What are you talking about?" I tried to smile, but I'm sure I looked like I was in pain.

"You aren't smiling and being Sana! I want my old Sana unnie back. What happened to her?"

"Tzuyu-ah took her," I grunted.

"Well, steal her back. I need her."

She reached over the cards, and hugged me tightly. We stayed like that for a while because I never knew how much I needed that hug before. It felt so nice to be in someone's arms.

And before I knew it, a pair of soft, warm lips were pressed into mine.

This is NOT a SaiDa fanfic. It contains some SaiDa, but it is mainly focused on SaTzu. 

Also, what ship do you guys want for the next book?