You Are Insecure About Your Acne (Requested)

Hi! It's been a while. Sorry about that....

But I AM BACK!!!!!!!

This was requested but they preferred to stay anonymous. So I respect that! I hope you love it! 

Here we go! 

~Niall ONLY~

~14 years old~

(Your POV!)

I looked into the mirror. All I saw was redness and pimples. It wasn't like I wasn't trying to get rid of it.

But, I just couldn't. I know, I know! It's a teen thing, it'll go away.

I've heard it all, but I know that! It is just so hard, it lowers my self-esteem. 

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom.

We were having Theo over for dinner. My aunt and uncle were going on a dinner date.

So, my mom said we could watch him. I walked to the dinner table, and sat down. Niall was next to me, and Theo was across from me.

My mom was next to Theo and my dad was on the end my my mom and Niall.

I started eating and we were all talking about random things.

Then, Theo says, "Why does Y/n have all those red spots all over her face?"

I sucked in a sharp breath. Everyone looked at me, I quickly said, "Because life hates me." My mom sighed and said, "No, Theo, life does not hate her. Hate is a bad word, it is just her age."

But Theo wouldn't leave it at that. Stupid young people's curiosity. "But in pictures, Ni Ni didn't have those."

"I know, but sometimes it just happens." My mom said. I looked down and played with my food.

I waited about 10 minutes before saying. "I'm full, I'm going up to my room." My mom and dad nodded, "Just put your dish in the sink." My dad reminded.

I nodded and rinsed my plate off. I walked past the table to get to my room.

Niall grabbed my wrist and nodded. I knew what he meant, he wanted to talk.

He let go and I went upstairs. 

I went into my room and looked int the mirror. It really was bad. I couldn't take it. 

I let one tear slip, that was all right? No, it just started pouring out, I couldn't stop the tears from falling. 

I heard a knock and my door opened. I tried wiping my eyes but it just made room for more.

Niall walked in and gave a little gasp. "Y/n," He said sympathetically, "It's fine, you're fine." He pulled me towards him.

He picked me up and brought me to my bed. I laid on his chest as he leaned back so he was laying down on my bed.

We sat in silence until I stopped crying.

He sat up and brushed the hair out of my face. He wiped the wetness from my cheeks and said, "Y/n, Theo didn't understand what he was saying. He didn't mean it." 

"I know, but he was right." He shook his head, "Y/n, it isn't bad. People don't notice it, it's so small to other people."

I sighed, "I guess, if you say so." 

"I do, so now. Want to watch Frozen with Theo and me?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah!"

There you go! I hoped you liked it! Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment and follow! Love y'all! Bye! <3 :)