He Catches You Drinking (Requested)

Hi everyone! This was requested by Jenniferbirch79 ! Thank you sooooo much for the follow, and requests! Anyway, I hope you love it! <3

(Louis Story)

Your POV!

I swear it started off so much different.

I was at Y/bff/n's house and she got invited to a party downtown. Now of course she just "couldn't say no".

So, she picked out an outfit and said, "Y/n, are you really going to stay here alone, while I go party?" I shook my head, "I guess not."

I looked down at my leggings and sweatshirt, "I'm borrowing something." She nodded and went into the bathroom.

I picked out a cliche black dress that wasn't too tight but not 3 sizes to big.

I changed and looked through my bag for my makeup.

I pulled out my favorite eyeliner, red lipstick, and my favorite eye shadow pallet.

There was really bad lighting in her room so I waited for Y/bff/n to get out of the bathroom.

After 10 minutes of waiting she finally came out. "Wow! You look amazing girl!" She smiled, "Thanks girlie, go get ready."

I nodded and went into the bathroom. I did a full face of makeup and fixed up my hair a bit. I looked at my appearance and smiled, perfect.

I walked out and found the extra pair of heels I leave at her house just in case.

I slipped them on and grabbed my phone. We walked out of her house and went to her car.

We got in and we were on our way!

~At The Party~

We arrived at 10:30 pm. I got out of the car and walked up to the party with Y/bff/n.

We both smiled and walked in.

As soon as Y/bff/n saw her boyfriend, off she went. I sighed and giggled, I swear sometimes that girl..

I walked around to see if I recognized anyone. Nope.

I sat down on the couch and sighed.

Then this really cute boy came over and sat down. He had two cups.

"Hey gorgeous, why are you all alone?" I shrugged, "Friend saw her boyfriend, enough said."

He smiled that perfect smile, "Well, you seem a bit parched." He handed me a drink, "Ok."

I accepted. (A/n! Never take a cup from someone you don't know or if you don't know what's in it! Sorry about the mini mom rant!)

I took a sip and it wasn't that bad. It tasted like Sprite (A/n sorry I'm bad at writing this part. I know nothing and will know nothing about drinking for my entire life!)

I continued to drink it and that boy left. Sad but he wouldn't tell me why.

I asked him, before he left, what drink he got me. He said, "I got it from the middle bowl." I nodded and continued drinking.

I ran out and wanted more. I walked to the drinks and a man was pouring more of the drink.

It looked like an alcohol bottle, but I didn't think much of it. You know how some companies for some reason have the same shape bottle..

As the man was pouring I pouring more into my cup.

"Y/n!" I heard a voice yell. It was too familiar. Louis.

"What are you doing?" He took the bottle from the man and looked at it. "This is alcohol Y/n! What are you doing?"

He put the bottle down and threw my cup across the room. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the party.

He took me to a backroad and yelled, "Y/n Y/m/n Tomlinson! You are in so much trouble! I cannot believe you had the audacity to even think of drinking! Just wait till me get home, all your stuff is going away."

I looked down, he was right. "Y/n, why did you do that?"

I shrugged, "This boy gave me a cup, it tasted like Sprite. Didn't think much of it."

He rolled his eye, "We are going home and getting rid of everything you own. Let's go."

This is going to be a long night.

Hey! I hope you liked it! Sorry if it isn't the best. I have no experience with drinking nor do I want to. But, thanks for requesting and staying active! You are so nice and thanks for the follow! Everyone remember to vote, comment and follow! And go check out Jenniferbirch79 's page! Thanks again, bye!!!!!!