Author's note

Hey I just wanted to give some history on this story.

A few years ago,  while listening to music in my car I came up with the story of a demon making a bet over a human girl. When he meets her falls in love with her... and the story unfolds. Then while I was attempting to write it one day, my husband was watching one of those biography shows on serial killers (yes he watches them all the time... makes me sleep with one eye open.) but anyhow as my ADD kicked in, I heard the guy on the show talk about his father... the serial killer. And how he had grown up with his father torturing people, then killing them all the while he was there. This man had literally had witnessed unimaginable horrors that I couldn't even fathom.

As I listened to what he had to say, and how as an adult he had to overcome it, I was riveted. How would I be able to cope with that experience? How could anyone?

So in looking back to my simple story... I wondered. And that was how Seth was created. He was based on the true story of a poor tormented soul. Like so many in this world who have been abused, neglected and shunned aside in the world where he should have been loved and cherished above all.

His story needed telling. And he needed others to hear it.

At first he thinks himself as a demon. In parts he resembles it. But truly he is someone who can't escape from his past, the pain.

As dark as the story seems, or can be it is his. And how he rises above it. How he confronts the demons in the past and his misguided actions.

Anyhow, As I see people reading his story, sharing it with me I wanted to thank you. Just having one person read it other than me was unbelievable. But now over seventy people have. A big thank you.

All  I ask is if you could leave feedback, tell me what you think. As this was my first book, my nerves are jumpy to think another person is reading it, whether they like it or not.

Thanks