"Ha ha ha ah ah

He was not ogling at you Varuna

Please don't flatter yourself because

He was just glaring at you

I don't get it why are you always a dimwit

Despite me being in your head

ufffffffff" rebuked my inner sense.Please God I have only one wish in my life that is to throw my nuthead brain out my head once I get a chance.I'm fed up with its nonstop idiocy.

"Done checking me out Miss. Ramachandran" he spoke with a hint of smile curving on his pouty lips. Ooops Busted. Anyways now that's not my problem actually the problem is.....What is with him to always call me Miss. Ramachandran, Miss Ramachandran for brownie sake it's my papa's name and not mine moreover it makes me feel like as if I'm a boy. So now I thought to demand him call me by my name.

"Look if I have to follow your orders you shouldn't call me Miss. Ramachandran as it makes me feel like a boy, you can call me Miss. Varuna or Varuna mam as you pleas" I said him after taking a long breath from my burst out. Actually I want him to call me Varuna mam because it will definitely give me a sense of pride if an arrogant police addresses me with respect.

"ha ha ha

Dream idiot dream

You're not any big person for him to respect you

And most importantly even I won't call you mam

How could you expect it from the Dark lord" laughed my mind voice again. Uhhhhhhh. Arjun was trying really hard not to laugh but my question is why the hell he wants to chortle. For heaven sake I'm not a comedian.

"Varuna....." there was a long pause with merriment dancing on his brown eyes. Wait why he called me by name rather than using mam or miss. And you know why he paused after my name it's just to fool me by making me wait for that idiotic word "mam". Ridiculous, there goes my wish to make him call me mam into the earth. I glared at him for which he gave me a bright full fledged smile. Please note it was only a smile with no teeth involved but even his smile made me feel like a clown in front of him.

After mocking me for a good two minutes he put his hand out with his palm facing upwards indicating me to take it. I was totally stunned by his action; did he really ask me to hold his hand. Please no no no if I touch him I will be electrocuted. But his hard stare was the end of my selftalk as I slowly slid my small hands over his rough ones. His hands were warm and big totally engulfing my whole fist; I shivered at the first swipe of his hands on mine because it was ...... actually I can't really understand that.

With one quick pull I landed on his chest, my chest was faintly touching him with every exhale, our breaths were mingling and I was again dragged into his spell. I casted my eyes down as I was not able to bear his biting gaze on me which gave me tingles. It was too much for me to handle, but somewhere inside I felt good. What the hell I shouldn't feel like that. Arjun didn't put his hands around my waist like last time but still I felt really uneasy. God his cologne whirled all over my nostrils.

I started pushing him away and gave him my most deadly scowl to him. How dare he can pull me like that;

"I'm not a criminal for you to always pull me like this

It's rude, try to behave mannerly with girls" I said him arrogantly. Yippee first time I spoke my heart out with neither any quivers nor stutters.