Again!

I was on my way to my next lesson, which was science. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone... again.
Slowly looking up, I saw humor twinkling in a pair of hazel coloured eyes. I instantly noticed the person as Brad.
"Woah, May, if you wanted me you could have just told me." He said, humor lining his voice.
Looking around and realizing that everyone's eyes where on us, I mumbled a quick sorry and walked off.
I reached my class successful and walked in, my teacher told me to sit down and I went right to the back.
Everyone else filed in.
The teacher started talking and once again the door smashed open.
I wasn't surprised to see Matt walk in but what I was surprised to see ws the whole entire gang walk in.
The "gang" is basically Matt, Brad, Asher, Dylan and Julian. They always stuck by each other.
Brad saw me and instantly came to the back to sit next to me. I looked up to only see Matt looking at Brad with a scowl. I wonder what happened to him?
I was fuming. If I had know that Brad was going to be this annoying then I defiently would have said no to him sitting next to me.
From what I had gathered, Asher, Dylan and Julian all had girlfriends. They were all also sitting at the back row. Asher's girlfriend was sitting next to me and introduced herself to me as Natasha. Julian's girlfriends name was Hailey and Dyaln's girlfriends name is Bella.
They had all said hi to me and seemed very nice. I could actually see myself being their friend. Turns put we have a lot in common and they are in many of my classes. They also invited me to eat lunch with them.
Overall, I didn't seem to do any work that lesson because I made new friends. That felt very weird to say. I haven't had any friends since the last time. Lunch rolled around and I walked to the lunch line with my new best friends.