Welcome to Wonderland

So everyone, this is my first attempt of a story on here and to be honest I'm a bit nervous about it. I hope you all enjoy it and I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know how you like it or even what you don't like about it. Much Love, Moose.

********************************************************

    Alice let out a heavy sigh as the wind blew long strands of grass around her. She continued looking up at the ever darkening sky deciding it would soon be time to leave if she wanted to get home on time. She could just imagine the tantrum her father would throw and the disapproving look her sister would send her from behind his shoulder as he yelled what an awful wife she would make to whatever poor soul actually got stuck with her.

    A sour look over came her face at that thought and she quickly shoved it away. An awful wife indeed if she ever did get married, which she had no plans of doing ever. Sometimes it felt like those two were just trying to sell her off so they would be rid of her and her strange and uncaring ways.

    She let out another exasperated sigh noticing how much of it she had been doing lately then stood up, intending to walk back home out of the woods when there was a rustle in the brush nearby. She turned to wearily gaze at the shaking bush which soon stilled leaving an eerily cold silence.

    "Is anyone there?", she called cautiously in to the woods but her only answer was the small whipping sound of a strong wind. After a while she decided it must have been her imagination and left the clearing though kept her eyes open and alert. She continued walking down the path that led to town and started to relax at the familiarity of her surroundings when another rustle came from a shrubbery further up the path.

    There's no way that that was my imagination again, she thought pausing in her footsteps and glaring at the bush that had been making such a racket. She grasped the pepper spray she kept on the inside pocket of her black jacket and crept closer to it. Probably just some pervert out to ambush innocent girls in the woods, I'll teach him not to mess with me.

    She quickly grabbed out her can and ripped the branches aside to surprise attack the creeper. She nearly did a facepalm at what she saw. There, behind the bush, the thing that was making all that commotion was a little white rabbit. She put the pepper spray back in her pocket and rolled her eyes at how paranoid she had been.

    Looking down at the now revealed rabbit she smiled down at it as it watched her with beady black eyes. "Hello there little guy." Alice reached a hand down slowly to pet it as it watched her totally unmoving save for the slight wiggle of its little nose. Just as her hand was about to brush it's incredibly soft looking fur it leapt out of her reach.

    "Hey!", she cried indignantly and moved towards it again, "after that scare you gave me I think you owe me at least one feel of that snowy coat." Just as before as soon as her hand got close enough it hopped away from her, only for the process to repeat itself again and again.

    Soon enough Alice was running after the blur of white, laughing loudly as she followed it through the woods. Never noticing the increasing darkness, never noticing the abrupt stillness, never noticing how far away she was from the path or how she would never be able to find her way out of here. None of these realizations hit her as she, for once in her life, felt refreshingly free.

    All of a sudden a feeling came over her. She couldn't explain it but the feeling was a bit frightening making a shiver run up her spine and her whole body tingle. She stopped in her tracks and hearing her not following the rabbit stopped as well and looked back at her curiously. It turned around and started to hop back towards her as she shivered at the little protection her jeans shorts provided her in the night wind. It almost sounded like it sighed as it gazed down at the ground then back up at her with a strangely human look of determination.

    Alice watched in horror as the little white rabbit’s eyes bled red and its body started to grow and morph hideously, bones sticking up and molding together. Its soft white fur started to shed rapidly and before long the only hair left was the hair on its very human looking head. When the frightening process was complete crouching before the trembling girl was a tall, lean and very naked man with short white hair and piercing crimson red eyes staring up at her.

    She backed away, body tense and eyes wide in fear and started to turn and run when a hand grasped her wrist tightly. She was pulled backward and off balance as the man wrapped his arms around her waist keeping her snug against his unclothed body, making her able to feel everything.

    She shivered as she felt his lips brush against her ear as he whispered in a silky voice, “And where do you think you’re going?"