eleven

Outdoor's POV

It's been about two weeks since the Penetrators kidnapped Anna and Lola. Yakuza don't know yet but they will soon, they know everything that goes on in this town eventually.

Anna misses her friends more than anything. She's blocked everyone on social media, deleted their phone numbers and most of the photos of them are on her computer.

She cries herself to sleep most nights and barely smiles during the day unless she's with Lola.

Lola and John have officially become a couple and are really happy which Anna hates because she can't have that with the one person she loves. Chris.

Anna's POV

1pm, Yakuza House, Wednesday

Lola and I are sitting on the stairs listening to the boys meeting, we've figured out that there's a new crew in town and they are creating havoc. They've already beaten up five of the Yakuza guys and two of the Penetrators guys. I pray that it's not Chris or William or even Julien.

"They can't keep doing this, we have five guys in hospital." John shouts.

"John, calm down, we'll handle them." Erik says.

"And how Erik? We'll just injure our guys more." John responds.

"Trust me on this." Erik says.

I look at Lola and indicate that I'm going down stairs, she nods and follows me.

"If you ask me, you need more guys." I walk into the kitchen.

"What are you talking about Anna?" Erik questions.

"About the new crew in town, we heard dumbass." I respond.

"How are we supposed to get more guys?" John intervenes.

"Penetrators guys." I say.

"No fucking way Anna, that is not happening." Erik shouts.

"Wait, I don't see why it's such a bad idea. We'd get more guys." John says.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me John? Penetrators? Seriously?" my brother shouts.

"Erik, I know we hate the guys but they have some tougher guys than we do. We could use them." John explains.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, you're right. We need the man power." Erik sighs.

"Told you so." I laugh.

"Whatever. Just get me a meeting with William and Chris." my brother tells me.

"I will, we can go now if you want." I tell the two boys.

John and Erik look at each other and nod.

All three of us walk out the door and into John's car, Lola stays back, she'll probably stay up in my room or something.

I tell the boys to drive to my old place to meet with them.

"How are you gonna get us into the place?" Erik asks as we walk up the stairs.