seven

Anna's POV

8am, Yakuza House, Sunday

Waking up in this room I now call mine is weird, it doesn't feel like home and I doubt it ever will but I'm gonna have to deal with it.

"Here's your new phone." John puts a phone on my bed.

"Did the school transfer go through?" I ask sitting up in bed.

Yes, I'm changing school, I can't go back to Nissen, not after betraying them.

"Yes, you will start at Elvebakken on monday." John responds and walks out my room.

I lay back in bed and sigh before kicking everything off of my bed.

"Ugh." I groan.

I start getting ready to go out for a morning run, I need to clear my head.

"And where are you going?" Erik asks me as I start opening the door.

"For a jog." I respond.

"Be careful monkey." my older brother tells me and I nod.

As I start my run I start forgetting about everything and just run to wherever.

45mins later

I find myself at my favorite place in Oslo, it's just outside the city on a hill, looking over everything. It's always been William's, Chris' and mine's spot, this is actually where William brought Noora for their first date but she didn't know it was special to him at the time.

I sit on that very bench, looking over to city, just trying to forget.

"I knew you'd be here." a female voice says.

I turn around to see Noora beside me.

"Shit, Noora, I'm not supposed to see you." I say.

"Don't give me that shit Anna, I'm your best friend. You can't expect me to just stop talking to you." Noora tells me.

"I know Noora but you can't see me, you can't even come to my house." I sigh.

"You're only hurting yourself Anna. You need the people you love in your life, don't deny it."

"I can't keep seeing the people I love getting hurt, you can't see me anymore."

"Anna, you're my best friend."

"You are too but I can't I'm sorry." I get up and run back to my house.

So much for clearing my head.

11:30am, Yakuza House

"How was your run little sis?" Erik asks me as I grab some water from the fridge.

"Uh, yeah, great." I reply sitting on the counter.

"Didn't meet anyone while you were out?"

"Um, no, why do you ask?"