four

Anna's POV

10:15am, Nissen, Thursday

As I walk to the lounge room all eyes are on me, I don't why but it's irritating the shit out of me.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I ask the girls as I sit down at our table.

"Uh, did you not hear Anna?" Vilde gives me a questioning look.

"Uh, well, no if I'm asking." I respond.

"Did you not see Chris last night?" Sana asks me.

"No, I stayed at Julien's, the boys had some business to take care of." I explain to the girls.

"Well that 'business' actually turned into a brawl with Yakuza and Penetrators old and new." Eva tells me.

"What?" my voice cracks a little.

"Did Julien not go?" Chris(Berg) asks.

"No, Chris and William give him orders not to let me out of his sight." I say.

"Why?" Vilde questions.

"Um, Yakuza threatened me the other day if the boys didn't go to that meeting." I tell my friends.

"Holy shit Anna! That's bad!" Eva shouts.

"Shhhh." I whisper.

"Right, ok, where are the boys now?" Noora asks, this is the first time she's spoken since we found out.

"No one knows, everyone thought they just went back home." Vilde says.

"Well then, I will be going home. See you all tomorrow." I say and head out.

"I'm coming with you Anna." Noora runs up to me.

The two of us walk out of school and back to my place, god, I hope Chris and William are there.

11:37am, Anna's Place

As I enter the apartment everything is a mess. There's glass everywhere, broken vases, our coffee table is turned over.

"What the fuck happened here?" Noora asks.

"I have no fucking idea." I respond shocked.

Noora and I walk more and more into the apartment. We arrive at Chris' room.

I slowly open the door to see it's pitch black, I can see a figure on the bed but I don't know if it's Chris.

"Do you think it's Chris?" Noora whispers.

"I hope it is." I respond.

I turn the light on and look in direction of the bed, oh thank god, it's Chris.

"Turn that fucking light off." Chris groans.

"Of course honey." I respond with sarcasm.

"Oh shit Ann, what are you doing here?" he quickly gets out of bed.