Part 20

~-Primroses POV-~
"Ow!" I woke up to a sharp pain in my arm. I look over and see my arm bleeding. I try not to scream as the pain intensifies, but I end up screaming. Autumn bolted awake and headed to by side. "What happened Prim?!" She asked, panicked. She saw my arm. "I'll go get your parents!" She said as she bolted out of the room. Arctic walked in and jumped on my bed, wondering what was wrong. Mom and dad ran in a few seconds after Autumn left. "Prim what happened??" Mom asked. "I-I don't know! I woke up to a sharp pain then saw this." I replied. "Autumn, call 911. We have to get to the bottom of this." Dad said. The next thing I know, I wake up in a hospital bed, I must've passed out. "Prim!!" I didn't have to look over to know that it was dad. "Wh-what...?" I said, in a sort of daze. Dad came to the side of the bed. "We figured it out. Antiseptic came during the night. I'm so sorry Primrose.. I promised to keep you protected. And this happened." He took my hand and squeezed it. "None of this was your fault dad, none of it at all. It was something that couldn't have been avoided" I said. I looked over at my bad arm, seeing it bandaged. "How bad was the cut?" I asked. "Five stitches. I'm so sorry Primrose." Dad replied, he quickly added, "Today I was going to bring you to get another dog, but that'll have to wait until another day." I was surprised by this comment. "Another dog... r-really?" I asked him. "Yep. This one me and your mom will take care of. Do you feel like going back to school in a few days?" I remember Charolette, I think I can handle her now though. "Yeah. That'd be great." I replied. Then I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________

hᎬᎽ us! s sᎾᏒᏒᎽ hᎪᏆ hᎪᏉᎬᏁᏆ uᏢᎠᎪᏆᎬᎠ ᎥᏁ hᎥᏞᎬ. hᎪᏉᎬ bᎬᎬᏁ ᏒᎬᎪᏞᏞᎽ bus!!! shᎾᎾᏞ hs ᎶᎾᏆᏆᎬᏁ ӉЄ БЄЅ өҒ ӍЄ. ЇꙆꙆ ЯҰ ө uᏢᎠᎪᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏒᎬᎶuᏞᎪᏒᏞᎽ ᏁᎾᎳ!!