Part 15- Who did it?!

That guy has Primrose!! I quickly run out after him. I tell Stephanie to call the police.
________________________________________
~-MatPats POV-~
It feels like I've been running for ages. But I didn't give up. I kept pushing and running. I knew I had to save my daughter. Then I saw it. The guy had bright green hair. It was Jack. "SEAN! STOP RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. He suddenly stopped and turned around.
"Um.." he said, trying to catch his breath, his voice shaky. "I-I... Can... Explain!!" Jack said in between breaths. "Then.. explain.. but follow.. me.. first.." I started walking back home. When we got there, me and Jack sat on the couch. I was furious. "Steph.. Make sure he doesn't leave. I'm going to take Prim upstairs." I take Prim out of Jacks grip and took upstairs. I put her in bed gently, and went back downstairs. "Sean William McLaughlin. Explain now."

~-Jacks POV-~
"I kidnapped Prim, because she's my kid." I started. Matthew looked at me like I'm stupid. "A while ago, I hooked up with someone here in LA, I didn't know I had gotten her pregnant, she never told me. She told me just recently actually. She said that she had named her Primrose. She had gone to an adoption family that died. So she became an orphan. Then I got told, that she got adopted by you. I watched your stream that introduced her. Look at her eyes next time will ya? She has my eyes." I said, looking down. "What?" Matthew asked. "Yea.." I slowly replied. "THAT DOESNT GIVE YOU A REASON TO KIDNAP OUT DAUGHTER!!" He said as he jumped at me. I moved away.

~-Primroses POV-~
I woke up to dad yelling. Man my head hurts. I went downstairs to see what he was yelling about. He was yelling at a guy with green hair. I quickly walked back to my room. I ran into Stephanie. "What's going on?" I whispered. "Nothing Prim." She replied blankly. "Go back to bed okay sweet?" She quickly added. "Okay." I walked back to bed and fell asleep. I woke up for good at 9 am. I went downstairs and had breakfast. Then I went back upstairs. I almost forgot.. today's my birthday! I'm turning 14!! I went into mom and dads room and later in between them, I fell asleep again, against dad's chest. I woke up again at around 11:30. I saw mom looking at me, smiling. "Happy birthday Prim." She said. I looked over, dad wasn't there. "Your dad went out to get some stuff, he'll be back soon." She said. At around 12 pm he came back. All the YouTubers he said were with him, plus 3 more. The people from Random Encounters! Peter, AJ, and Sparrow! I tackle hugged dad. He chuckled and hugged back, we ate lunch, then I made 2 YouTube videos, and started editing them, after I edited them it was 5:17. Dad told me we were going out for dinner, and to get dressed, so I did. We went to eat, then we came home, I took a shower, then went to bed, I slept with dad and mom tonight, they didn't mind, I fell asleep against dads chest again. Best. Birthday. Ever. It wasn't extreme, but that's what I wanted.
______________________________________________________
Hey guys! There ya go! Hope you liked it! Again, plz don't be ghost readers! Comment pls! Also, check out my buddy MinecraftGal17 and her story, Texts between ships !!