Part 12

~-Primroses POV-~
I woke up sitting at my laptop. It's was 7:30. I have to get ready for school, I got dressed into black shorts, a red shirt, my game theorist sweatshirt, and mint green converse. I put my hair into a messy bun. I went downstairs with some help from dad. These crutches are gonna have some getting used to. After a breakfast of oatmeal, some berries, and toast, I was off to school. Autumn came over right away and helped me to first period. I got some unwanted looks, but other then that I was fine. About halfway through the day, dad texted me saying that Arctic had gotten into a bag of flour. Silly puppy Arctic is. At the end of the day Autumns parents drove me home. Autumn helped me inside, where Arctic was still covered in flour. "Did I tell you she got into a bag of flower today?" Asked Stephanie. "Dad texted me" I replied. I said bye to Autumn before she left, I played some video games and did my homework, then I made and uploaded a video. I was playing one of the most rage-worthy games out there. I Am Bread. After I uploaded, I went and ate dinner. Then went to bed. Arctic swept with me tonight. I fell asleep to the sound of her snoring softly.
~-Arctics POV-~
Today I got into some strange white stuff. (Get your minds out of the gutter!!)Goodnight human!

__________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get to my goal for today *Hides behind chair while tomatoes are thrown* I'll try to upload at least 2 times tomorrow! Cya!