Frightened

Demi's P.O.V

I am not sure what's going on with Kenzie but she's acting strange, but like don't get me wrong it's a good strange. All I know is that today is her date with Ian

"Demi, Earth to Demi "

"huh, what?"

"You zoned out Dems"

"Sorry"

"I was asking you where you got that box it looks familiar" shit....

"Oh, umm nowhere. I bought it and well it's broken"

"Can I see it?"

"No"

"DEMI!"

"Fine"

I am soooo screwed. It's the locket I bought her but I was going to give it to Ian to give it to her

"OMG, DEMI!! THAT'S MY LOCKET. I MEAN THE LOCKET FROM MY "DREAM" BUT I THOUGHT IAN GAVE IT TO ME"

"Umm. he does"

"EXPLAIN! "

"ummm..."

"You bought me the locket but gave it to Ian to give to me, you knew how much it would mean to me. Why? Wait everything he did was because of you. Demi why did you let him do all those nice things for me? Why"

" because I couldn't do them myself okay! Kenz! There I said it"

"What do you mean?"

*knock* *knock*

"That's probably Ian to take you on your date"

"Demi"

"Go"

I am scared, what if I say it and she doesn't feel the same. I finally understand my feelings for her but I just idk. I don't know what to do about them. What if? What if is all I can think about. I don't like thinkking what if. I am scared, I don't know what to do.

"Okay, than bye"

"Bye Kenz"

"Wait hold on I gotta ask Demi something" oh no

"I'll wait outside"

"okay"

"What up Ian?"

"I know I shouldn't be asking this but I am not sure where to take Kenzie out on our date"

"Ian are you asking me to help you on your date"

"Yes, I know you can help me. You guys are best friends"

"Take her to the carnival and buy her cotton candy and corn dogs and lemonade"

"That's it? It seems so simple."

"She likes simple. You should know this Ian"

"I thought I did but I guess you know her better"

"Here give her the locket"

"Demi are you sure"

"I am positive"

What am I doing? why did I just do that? Why am I so afraid? Maybe it's because of my fans and my managment what would they think about all this? what if they no longer like me? or stop listening to my music? my music would no longer be good enough? I would no longer be living my dream. I should just write song or sing, that always helps clear my mind.

*knock*

"Demi, are you in there?"

"Go away Zach"

"Come on don't be like that"

"Fine, It's open"

"Are you alright?"

"I am fine, why you asking? It's not like the girl I fell for is on a date with her ex"

"About time"

"Huh?"

"It's about time you admit your feelings for my sister. I always saw it in the way you look at her"

"Zach!"

"It's true"

"Shut up!"

"Anyways, I came to ask if you wanted to go to the boardwalk with me. Nobody else wants to go"

"So I am your last resort"

"pretty much' "ouch what was that for?"

"For being stupid, you should have asked me first, duh I wanna go"

----Author's note----

I know it short I am sorry, its just I am having some personal problems but I will try to make the next chapter longer. Sorry again