ARGUMENTAL FATWA

Sona reached home and was inquired by bejoy kahan reh gayi thi beta she answered kahin nahi baba who hospital board ki meeting thi use me der hogayi aur aap bataaen kuch kaam tha bejoy said haan beta who dixits aarahe hain sagayi ki date final karne tumhari or dev ki toh tum tayar hojaao jaldi who log kisi bhi waqt aasakte hain dev bhi aaraha hai usne mujhe toh kuch nhi bataya said sona softly under her breath kuch kaha beta asked bejoy nhi baba kuch nhi saying this she went up towards her room where asha was taking out sona's clothes for wearing in the evening sona asked maa yeh aapp kya kr rhi hain she said beta tumhare liye kapre nikaal rhi hn aaj larke waale aarahe hain na toh tumhe sab se sundar dikhna she said to her taking out a shimmery golden anarrkali seeing that sona said maa men yeh nhi pehnu gi dekhiiye na kitni heavy hai or unhe me ase hi pasand aasakti hun or aaungi or ab men kuch nhi sunun gi plz said sonakshi pushing asha out of her room and closing the door whereas asha was protesting arrey meri baat toh sun ab men is larki ka kya karun sona got majenda shirt with skin colour plazos looking elegant and she wore her favorite jhumkas and ankeles she loved the most she was looking simply angelic soon when she came downstairs she saw her family being ready and waiting for THE DIXITS to arrive she went and sat with her siblings on the royal sofa when elena said aaj koi qayamat dhaa raha hai lagta kisi ko kisi ka behad intezaar hai as she completed her teasing session she was shot by sonakshi with a pillow and there started apillow fighting saurav soon joined them and their parents were handling and controlling them but no one was ready to listen they were enjoying their gala time and then they heard ujay saying Namaste boses assembled themselves and asha and bejoy ran towards the door and greeted dixits and asha said looking at her children sorry who bache hain na hamesha ek dusre ko tease krne lagte hain and they then totally forget where they are embarrassing sonakshi and her siblings but ishwari said koi baat nhi hamare bhi bache ase hi hain except for dev he is the angry young man of our family she says pointing towards dev who was still busy on his phone with a client while everybody giggled including sonakshi who somewhere found a bond between her and him as dev returned he found this scene he took elder's blessings and went to nikki and inquired her whispering koi kuch mere baare men baat kr rha tha kya or yeh sub hans kyun rahe the nikki couldn't hold back her laughter and mischievously said kuch nhi aap ki tareef horahi thi listeneing to it he understood surely his mom had disclosed something and turned to her with the angry look just then ujay said ab aap log andar aane ka bhi kahen ge yaa phir yaheen engagement ki date fix karne waale hain listening to this everybody broke in fits of laughter but dev and sonakshi were still thinking about their war cum engagement as they entered the villa dev was stunned and mesmerized to see the beauty infront of him the sonakshi she took everybody's blessings and joined the girls while elders got seated but dev was still gawking at sonakshi and was not ready to not to notice a single belongings of her ,her dress her hairs her jhumkas to which he also started to falling for her ankles whose sound became music to his ears and her smile which can erase all his stress when he was disturbed by sourav who was calling him for a 8-pool game he joined sourav and started to think yeh kya soch raha hai dev who dunya ki sab se khoobsurat to sahi but sub se nakchari or rude bandi hai jisse apne siwa or kisi ko importance dene ka sochna hi nahi aata he wants to be cold-minded towards her but still there was something that always overcome and vanish all the things about her whenever he see her .their parents were busy in finding a suitable date for their engagement so they thought for asking dev and sonakshi they both were called by servants and they went seeing dev she twitched her nose while he too tried his best to show his angry attitude and show her deadly glances they both seated and sonakshi asked maa aapne bulaya kuch kaam tha nhi beta humne tumse engagement ki date ke baare men puchna tha keh konsi date rakhen jo tum donon keliye suitable ho so Tuesday kese rahe ga said asha haan maa mujhe koi problem nahi when dev interrupted but uss din mere saari meetings fix hain abroad clients ke saath and I cannot afford to postpone them pehle hi itni postpone ho chuki hai due to some reasons then what about Wednesday asked asha nahi maa uss din toh mere hospital board ki meeting hai and mujhe poore week ki reports present krni hai that anybody rather than me cant as I am the head nutritionist they both keeping giving one on one reasons to avoid this engagement and their parents were fed up with their arguments when bejoy spoke up buss karo tum dono kab se bole jaarhe ho kuch sun hi nahi rhe or engagement iss Sunday ko hogi and I don't want any more arguments and that's final nothing more they both shut their mouths and now were cursing themselves that they cannot give an argument on the day Sunday because it was an official free weekend .................

What will happen next during their shopping SAGA ..............so wait till next update and do please share your views via comments and vote and comment please J:*