sunday bump

Hey guys I am here with a new chapter....read it soon and yah if u like it so let me know by your votes and lovely comments...

So here presenting part 1:

Bose residence:

Its Sunday morning .....sun is spreading its rays and light and making itself as a sign of beginning of a beautiful Sunday morning in delhi...a girl is shown jogging in her cool tracksuit with a pony tail perfecting adoring her hairs and earphones tugged in her ears with a pleasant music she is listening ...she is one and only our Sonakshi Bose...she was enjoying seeing the hustle bustle of park she was jogging in ...when she was busy in adoring children playing cheerfully she bumped into a strong body and she just fell down with an surprising expression on her face....but He was busy on his phone commanding and warning someone that he did not even realized whom he just bumped now has felt down...when he finished hi convo he was our dev dixit...he just simply saw her gave her a helping hand which she accepted and their hands were perfecting fitted into each other as they were made for each other and walked away when he heard a voice....

"excuse me mister? "said sonakshi on her highest peak of voice.

Which he heard and turned around and said "yes are u calling out for me?"sonakshi said "no not for u but the one who just bumped into me and not even said a sorry to me "she said in a sarcastic tone. "see miss whoever you are it was not my fault at all u just were jogging and not even seeing at front that where and who is there u were busy in imagining something in ur own world so it was all your fault not mine so I will not say sorry to u but u should it will be better"saying in his angry tone. "it was my fault how can u blame me and who are u to tell me that should be sorry" said sona....just then dev's phone ringed and he attended call and went away without carrying that argument further....she was just awestruck seeing his behavior and thought how could anybody be as rude and ill-mannered as him....washing out that scene she returned to her home sorry to lavish bungalow.....she just rushed inside furiously without answering the greetings that she just got from that guard and gardener.....she went to dining table gulped a glass of orange juice and thought of that incident again and again .....

So guys this was the first part hope u all like it.....votes and comments and ya any opinion about story........ 

precap:bejoy and ujay meeting :)