ONCE AGAIN

hello everyone i have written two parts and got one comment not even enough votes plz if u donnot want to read it i will end it but plz atleast let me know ur feedbacks...plz its a humble request....

RECAP: ujay and bejoy meeting

Bejoy called asha and told about that he had invited one of his friend and his family for dinner and to do all arrangements for them and he wanted asha to cook food by her own becuase according to him his wife was great at cooking on which asha agreed and ensured her that she will by her own look after all arrangements...she called all servants and ordered them to cleaan every nook and hool of house an she went to market and bought vegetables and fressh fruits for cooking and bought some fresh flowers for vases ....on the other hand ujay informed ishwari to get ready with family on exactly 8 pm they will go to one his friend house he also ordered dev to be ready and he did not want to listen any lame excuse from him as dev was least excited for this alll he always ignored to  be in all these types of gatherings but he cannot refuse his father at all....

At evening sonakshi came home at about 6 pm after a very tiring and agressive day when she saw hustle bustle in her house she was literally confused as asha was instrcting and scolding servants on how to do work and she herself was in kitchen and cooking dishes seeing all this sonakshi understood that someone important guests are coming 

.just them sourav came downstairs from room and told sonakshi," sona dekh maa ne meri kya haalat bana di hai subah se mere peeche lagi hui hain ke dining table saaf karwao or aaj toh mene subah se ek burger bhi nhi khaya woh kitchen men hi nhi aane derahi nah kuch khane derahi hain baba ke dost or un ki family arrahe hain sirf lekin asa lag rha hai humare ghr me obama or uss ki family aarahi hai he "said with a cute pout on his face witha little irritated look seeing which sonakshi giggled and said," men abhi maa se baat krti hn" saiyng so she went to kutchen throwing her bag on couch on which asha loudly said," sonaa yeh koi jaga hai bag rakne ki mene aaj hi pillows pe new covers lagaye hain thora toh khayal karo."

 on which sona immediatly took her bag and said," sorry to asha and said maa itni tension kyun le  rhe ho phele bhi toh guest aate the ab kya hogya itna hyper ho rhe ho" she says calming her "dekh na sona 6 bajj gaye hain or ab tak mene gulab jaamun nhi banaye methe men kya serve karongi saab in nalaiq servants ki wajah se hua hai nah khud dhang ka kaam rkte hain nah mujhe krne dete hain ruk kl in sab ki khabar loongi aur tumhe toh pta ahi nah tumhare baba apn guest ko lekar kitna concious hain aur aaj   tooh un ke koi bussiness delegates nhi un ke dost aarahe hain or u know na first impression is aa last impression or tum bhi tayyar hojaao kya haalat bana rkhi hai mujhe pta hai tum apna koi khaayl nhi rkhiti aur elenaa bhi abhi tk nahi aayi kya karun me  iska "saying so sona listened her tried to calm her.

she went to her room called elena and asked her when she is coming she said her she iss on her way she wore a beautiful airline frock with her twirls left open and maskara which she liked most and a pink shade gloss adoring her rose lips she was looking absolutely flolest....she came down and found everything ready and asha was getting dressed up bejoy also came and he was also getting ready...

DIXIT MANSION

ishwari ujay chacha chachi dev and riya were all set to go was just waitnig for their most ladily nikki to be ready they had called out for her hundred times but she had came late from college so she was taking much time but fortunately she came down and they all set to go in their cars....

BOSE MANSION:

all were ready sitting in lounge just them dixits enetered house they all welcomed them when ujay and bejoy introduced each others family to one and another but when bejoy asked where is dev ujay said he must be coming actually he is attending a clients call whereas nikki ria sona and elena shared a very cute bond with each other and bejoy asked them to go in sona room and take of our house too...on this note they left hall where as ishwari and asha also enjoyed each others company meanwhile dev came and met all asha served dinner and asked all of tthem to come she sent kichu to call girls.

 they too came and big bang sona and dev saw each other ssona went to him and dev stood up and both toghether said "you who are u to come  here" which all the family were watching them surprisingly when asha came and asked them do you both know each other when sona told her "maa he is the one i was telling about in morning this is that ill mannered person" when dev said" excuse me miss mind ur language u r illl mannered not me it was all ur fault and u r blaming me and asking me to say sorry" he said" it was not my fault it was ur no it was ur they both continued arguing and asha tried them to calm down but they were not listening to her .....

PRECAP:SONA WENT TO DIXTS