track three,

jihoon forces the thick stacks of forms into his small haversack when class ended for the day. pushing in the chair, the legs painfully squeaking on the cement floor.

entering the computer room, jihoon grabbed his USB drive from his pocket. his music instructor had requested for jihoon to compose another piece of music with one of shakespeare's poems. typing down the shared password for the school laptop, the male proceeded to insert the USB into the laptop.

however, jihoon noticed that there was a SHINee USB already inserted into the laptop. raising his brows in immense curiosity, he brought his cursor over to the library. scrolling down to find the USB labelled 'hoooooosh', jihoon was greeted by a series of documents.

several of them were recordings which the male had found out that it plays someone singing along to many variations of songs. humming softly whenever he heard a familiar tune, jihoon smiled unknowingly to himself.

removing the drive from the laptop, jihoon inserted his own and started on his composition.

--

"chan, this is so bad bad bad," soonyoung groaned obnoxiously, hands frantically rummaging his bag for his treasured item. as he said those words, the younger peered at him from his bowl of noodles.

"why?" he questioned, swallowing a mouthful as his eyes followed soonyoung's hands.

"my USB is missing," soonyoung murmured. to his disappointment, his notebook did not accidentally cover his thumbdrive within its pages. thumbing through his textbooks for the nth time, soonyoung flashed chan a frustrated glare.

--

jihoon carefully copied some of the recordings over to his own USB, managing to clear all of the history of whoever or whatever did to the SHINee USB. taking the thumbdrive, jihoon left the computer room with a small skip.

approaching the cafeteria, he overheard a conversation which seemingly sounded like they were mentioning about the thumbdrive which was currently in jihoon's possession. walking over timidly, jihoon tapped the back of the black-haired guy.

"yes?" the tall male asked, his height overwhelming jihoon for a moment. however as jihoon snapped out of his thoughts, he opened his palm to reveal the USB.

"i found this in the computer room," jihoon said, his voice seemingly a soft whisper. realizing that the male in front of him was exactly the same guy who he saw on the day of registration, jihoon lowered his head instinctively.

the black-haired male took the item from jihoon's hands, giving the shorter a grateful smile. before jihoon could bolt away in hurry, the male bowed slightly.

"thanks, i'm kwon soonyoung."