CHAPTER 1

I wake up to the sun beaming through the blinds and the birds singing. After an hour of just laying in bed, I get up, go to the bathroom, and get ready for the day. As I'm getting dressed, I hear a knock on the front door. I yell out, " BE THERE IN A SECOND." I run downstairs tieing my hair back into a ponytail. I open the door and see a guy with standing there with his arms behind his back... He was drop-dead gorgeous he'd be in his 20s, tall as hell, with light blue eyes, short slick back black hair and he had amazing bronze skin. He was in a skinny fitted suit.

When I look at him, he smiles saying "Hi I'm Cole, and you must be Lucy correct me if I'm wrong" I work a smile on my face and say, " Yes, I'm Lucy. Why do you ask? And why are you here? Sorry, It's odd having someone at the door at this time." Cole looks at me and smirks."You don't remember me, do you" I look him up and down then lock eyes with him.
OMG is it really him? The guy I throught I'd never see again. The guy I had the hots for at the club. I giggle "oh I remember you're the guy from the club a while back" Cole laughs and replies "oh so that's how you remember me hmm the guy from the club" I giggle "I'm sorry cole I'm not good with names. Would you like to come in" I open the door to welcome him in. He nods and walks in and looks around " not a bad place you have here" I shut the door behind him" Thanks. Sorry about the mess I didn't expect to have anyone come over right now" He shoots me a look. I quickly walk off and head to the kitchen and he follows behind.

"Is there anything I can get you like a drink?" I ask. Cole nods and says"Coffee please white with one sugar" I smile and ask while making coffee "So what have you been up to lately? " he sits at the table " Just business meetings I had to attend nothing interesting" I raise an eyebrow and do air quotes " business meetings right cause you're totally a businessman" he says deeply" Well Yes I'm a boss but not so much of a company" I finish making the coffee and put it on the table then sat down "So any lucky ladies in your life like a wife or girlfriend." He looks at me while taking a sip of coffee then leans back in his seat. "Nope, no lady in my life yet but I have interest in one beautiful lady. What about you do you have a husband or boyfriend" I look at him and say nicely as I could"You take a guess if I do or don't" Cole sighs looking at his coffee and said "You do" I shake my head saying "You're wrong. I'm still single
Cause most men don't have good taste in women." Cole gets up walks behind me and leans on the back of my chair and whispers in my ear " well I must be different because you're the woman I have my eyes on".

My eyes widen did he just say what I think I heard him say. I stare at my coffee and take a deep breath in as I feel his warm breath on my ear.

I try not to look shocked but that does not go as planned because he looks at me funny asking me "Why do you look shocked? You are beautiful. My father will approve of you in a heartbeat" I get up and walk to look out the kitchen window and say "How did you find where I lived." He stands there laughing with a sexy deep voice "A little birdie told me" I turn to look at him blank face asking " and who may this little birdie be?" he chuckles and says "oh you know long brown hair, always wearing makeup and is short as hell with a model figure " I walk out of the kitchen saying to Cole "oh let me guess Ella" he shakes his head...... hmmmmm who else has long hair I know of and knows where I live oh that's it Triss I look at Coles direction saying "it was Triss wasn't it" he nods. I shake my head angry but also happy.

I start to make my way to the back door but all of a sudden I hear Cole say "where are you going Lucy" I don't look back at him I just continue walking to the door but as soon as I go to open it Cole grabs my arm. My Facial expression goes cold.

Cole's hand was warm on my skin. I turn around to look him in the eyes and say bluntly "That's none of your business where I'm going" I yank my arm free free from his grip and open the back door. I run to the stables with my hand over my mouth so Cole couldn't hear me sobbing. I'm happy Cole is here but I'm upset that Triss told someone my address without getting the ok from me.

When I get to the stables, I hide in the tack room hoping he wouldn't follow. Few minutes later, I hear Cole walking in. " Lucy come on please don't be upset. Triss told me where you live cause she cares and wants to see you happy. If you want me gone I can leave but I have something to tell you..... I love you, ok I said it. I love you more then i have ever loved anyone in my life. Lucy please give me a chance to show you how much I love and care for you please when I hear or see you upset or angry it hurts me Lucy you are my world. I'm here to give you everything my love, my heart and my soul please come out"

I hesitate for a moment but I get up wipe my eyes on my top and I walk out of the tack room and walk over to Cole "Cole you mean everything to me more than i ever thought. There are no words to explain how much you mean to me" I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around my waist then he says" Just please don't leave me ever " I sigh and lean my head on his chest and he runs a hand through my hair to calm me down. I close my eyes then I hear Cole mutter something than he kisses my forehead and then Cole kisses me hard on the lips. I get overwhelmed so I put my hand on his chest and push him away just enough that I can look into his beautiful eyes he looks down at me with a questioning look then I crush my lips against his and kiss him hard. Cole cuts it short by pulling away a little and smiles. I sigh as he broke the kiss. " Lucy, I... I fucking love you so much. " I blush and pull him in again. I melt in his arms oh my God he makes my heart skip a beat. His hands start to roam my body he kisses and nips my neck. He made me a hot mess down there. I pull away catching my breath and place a hand on his cheek and look at him holy shit I'm one lucky lady.

Cole grabs my hand and We head inside the house. He takes his suit off just leaving his pants and shoes on. I start to stare at his 6-pack drooling more than ever wow just wow what a snack. We go upstairs to my room and we lay in bed he flops on his side just looking at me smiling he kisses me on the forehead and tucks my hair behind my ears. He wraps me tightly in his arms tucking his face in the back of my neck and I fall asleep. Few hrs later I wake up and it's dinnertime. Cole was still sleeping peacefully so I get up slowly trying to not wake him up and go to the kitchen and cook dinner. Once dinner was ready I went back upstairs and try to wake Cole up "Cole dinner is ready." Cole groans and opens his eyes slightly and smiles. "Thank you beautiful. I will be down soon" he sits up kisses my forehead and gets out of bed. I head back down to eat dinner and Cole follows. When we get down to the dining table Cole sits down rubbing his eyes and yarns while watching me bring dinner out. Cole asks "Do you have wine" I reply " Yea I should have some in the fridge. Wine glasses are in the first cupboard on the right." Cole gets up out of his seat and grabs two wine glasses out of the cupboard then gets the wine and brings it out. He pours my wine first and hands it to me "Thank you" I brush my hand against his gently and smile then I take a sip of mine. Cole sits back down and pours his wine.

I look across the table at cole saying"I hope you enjoy dinner curry chicken and rice " he looks at me then at his food and says "oh it looks so good thank you beautiful." I smirk "Eat up if your still hungry there more in the pot" Cole eats all his food then says "oh that was amazing".

This is my first book still doing up the next chapter. Thanks for reading.