Don't Come Back (10)

Start from the beginning

"If you're that selfish to shut me out because I'm happy, then be prepared because I'm never going to come back! Not as long as I live!" I roughly shouted before storming of the hotel room. After I stepped out, I slammed the door shut.

Once again, I was gone.

●●

I huffed and puffed as I paced back and forth in the fancy kitchen.

"Do you want to talk about, dear?" Balthazar awkwardly questioned.

"No! You were probably listening to the whole thing because you're so protective of me!" I shouted in a stern and irritated voice.

Balthazar took a step back. "I'll let you cool down for a bit."

"No!" I shouted in anger.

"What do you want? I don't fully understand human feelings, dear." Balthazar freaked.

I stepped closer to him. "I want you to kiss me."

"What?"

"I'm feeling mix emotions are you really questioning free kisses, possibly sex?" I said, removing my clothes.

Balthazar wore a sly smile. "No, I am not."

He picked me up in a rough manner and poofed us to the bedroom.

●●

I laid there, next to an out of breath and sweaty angel. A soft chuckle slipped from my mouth.

"When I was younger, I dreamt about one day getting married to a nice guy and maybe settling down somewhere and start a family. I wouldn't have to worry about going after any monsters or them coming after me. Instead, I'm sleeping with an angel who fakes it's own death and stood a but-load of weapons from heaven" I rested my hand on his chest and looked up at him.

"Life works in funny ways, doesn't it."

Balthazar suddenly popped himself from me.

He stood at the foot of the bed, dressed and ready.

"What are you doing?" I curiously asked, sitting up.

"Sam and Dean are summoning me. Do you what to come with?"

I threw myself back in anger. "No! I don't!" I yelled, crossing my arms.

"I'll be back soon, my love." He said before leaving me.

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Getting out an alcoholic beverage, I sat on the couch and watch whatever look interesting on Netflix. After watching the first three episodes of The Garfield Show, I got up.

"When are you coming back?" Deans voice repeats in my head.

"I'm not," I whispered.

"If you go, don't come back," Dean said.

I shook my head. "You don't mean that," I replied, going out the balcony, gripping the railing.

"Yes, I do." Deans words echoed in my head.

"No!" I clenched my teeth together. "No!" A tear made its way from my eye and down my cheek. As I gripped the rail tighter, getting on top of it. "You don't mean that Dean."

"Yes, I do Storm." Echoed in my head.

I blinked a few times to wash the tears away. Realizing what I was doing, I tried to get down and go back inside, but it was too late. I lost my balance. Before I fully fell, I quickly was able to grab the railing. Heavy breaths came from my mouth. I tried pulling myself up, but I was too weak to do so. I started to freak when my grip was loosening.

"Balthazar! Help me!" I prayed, just before I lost my grip because of my sweaty hands.

I was falling from a 10 story balcony in Paris, France.

"Was this the end?" I asked myself. "Am I to really die?"

Closing my eyes, I let myself fall. The butterflies in my stomach felt like I was on a roller-coaster. A sly smile giggled its way upon my face. As I got closer to the ground, I didn't fall to the hard cement. Instead, I fell into a soft bed.

"What were you thinking Storm!" A rough voice shouted at me.

I looked up and found myself in front of Balthazar on the bed in his apartment.

"If I didn't come back in time, you could have died!" He shouted once again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to follow through with it. I was going to get down, but somehow I slipped. Balthie, you must believe me." I cried.

Balthazar sighed. "Of course I believe you." He held his arms open. "Come here."

Crawling over to him, I hugged his waist tightly.

"Was it because of Dean?" He softly asked.

I nodded and tightened my grip.

Balthazar gave a deep sigh. "You shouldn't let that bafoon bug so much. It's not healthy. Besides, you don't have to worry." I looked up at him as he looked down at me. "I am here. I will be here forever. When you die, I'll be there in Heaven. I'll be right next to you."

A smile settled on my face. "I love you, Balthie."

"Oh, well... I love you too."

Something in his tone made me feel like he didn't really mean it.