Where it started

I'm not crazy
I never thought I was crazy until now. Because here I am, the backseat of my moms car.
She's crying into her phone. I'm crying as I well. She's yelling into the phone about how I was close to killing myself
I wish I could of never sent that text

I got put into a hospital where I had a total of ten minutes in freedom until they stripped me of my Halsey sweater and made me wear a plastic bag that they call "johnnies"

The picture attached is the closest I could find to my room.
No windows. No shower. Just a shitty tv and multiple cameras.

I was terrified of course, sleeping while having someone watch you 24/7 is terrifying. Being taken away from your family is terrifying. But the worse part, is the loneliness and thought of not knowing how long you're going to be here or where they will move you.

I was terrified.

I was under surveillance for 24 hours when I got woken up with a man in scrubs helping me into a stretcher. They strapped me to the thing and carried me into an ambulance which I sat in for 40 minutes.

As I sat there I watched the people in the cars behind me. Can they see me? What do they think of me? Do they know I'm going to a psychiatric hospital? Do they care? Can they see me?

And then I was there. My biggest fear, my heart was bumping out of my chest when I walked down the hallway to the check in. I almost cried.

To be continued