thirteen

Tyler's pov//

As my eyes were just beginning to adjust to the bright light coming through the window I heard a familiar feminine voice calling my name from downstairs.

I know it's my mother because why would my sister want to do anything to do with me?

I'm a sociopathic freak which is another great reason why Josh will never like me.

I put my frail arms out in front of me and forced myself out of bed.

As I stepped into the hallway I was engulfed with the scent of freshly made biscuits and ripe strawberries.

My mother acknowledged me with a quick "Hello" and continued to serve the biscuits to me and the rest of the family.

They tasted great but were a bit too grainy for my personal preference.

-//-

As I stepped into the shower I began to shiver because of the sudden coldness that had just dripped onto my skin.

I guess I stepped into the shower too early for it to get warm.

Finally the temperature was just right so I grabbed my bottle of body wash and proceeded to lather myself in it.

I always made sure to buy the Japanese cherry blossom scent or the sweet pea because the male body washes are too strong and "in your face".

Even after I had finished washing myself I stood in the shower for a good 10 minutes just soaking up the warm water.

After I finally convinced myself to step out of the shower I grabbed my linen towel that I've had since I was a kid and wrapped it around my waist ( after I dried myself off of course, I didn't wanna be like josh ).

When I did so I stared at myself in the mirror just checking at my appearance ( not that it mattered ) and began to pick at the few pimples on my face.

Once I got tired of that I drew a smiley face on the still slightly foggy corner of the mirror with my finger.

I made my way to my room which was right across the hall and put on some clothes.

I felt like I needed some fresh air for a while so I grabbed my phone and earbuds along with my notebook and made my way to the park.

-//-

The park was unusually empty which was better for me since I actually have options on where to sit this time.

I ended up sitting under the same tree on the same bench which was no surprise and proceeded to open up my notebook.

I occasionally made a couple of little doodles here and there but nothing too serious.

After about an hour of doodling I ended up falling asleep because for some reason art makes me sleepy.

I guess it's because it's relaxing to me and sometimes it's a little too relaxing.

-//-

When I woke up I saw a woman's beautiful ginger hair shining from what seemed to be a mile away with a man who had not so ginger hair.

It was more of a red-ish color.

Josh has red hair.

I quickly realized that I had been drooling when I was asleep so when I woke up and felt my face it was all wet.

I wiped my face with my cotton shirt and closed my notebook back up.

I plugged my earbuds into my phone and pressed the shuffle button on my main playlist on Spotify. ( my Spotify is its.almam huehuehue;)

Once I did so I felt nosey and I decided to pass by the red haired couple just to see what their faces looked like.

I must've passed by them like 3 times before finally one of them looked up, and it was the man.

"Hey man, I-" said the mysterious man before he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Oh my g-" I muttered to myself because of the shock.

It was josh.

The red-ish haired boy was josh and the ginger girl was Debby.

And they're on a date.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" I repeated to him.

This was enough to catch Debby's attention because she looked up at me with a face full of curiosity and told me that it was okay.

As soon as the letter "O" came out of her mouth I ran.

I ran so fast that my lungs quickly got tired.

I ran so fast to my house like I never had before.

I ran and I ran and I ran.

AN//
------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in two weeks and I don't really have an excuse for doing so other than procrastination. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did ( not ) and please leave some comments because I like to read them and they make me feel happy :)
Thanks!💕

Stay street. Stay alive |-/