ten

Tyler's pov//

I have History Class again today and I have loads of anxiety because of it.

I have no idea who Hannah Stone is, now i kinda want Josh as a partner. Atleast I know who he is.

-//-

The walk to school felt extra long today.

It was probably because I wasn't listening to music due to my mother taking my phone away just for the heck of it.

Math class was dreadful and the amount of homework that woman assigned to me is insane.

I hate math class. I can't speak algebra. And who had the wonderful idea to put letters and numbers together and call it a subject?

-//-

It's gonna be impossible to make it to History class on time due to the fact that my Math class and my History class are in completely different sides of the school.

But somehow, I made it.

I might have made it to class on time but I was still the last one to walk in which is hell because everyone stares at you as you walk in and sit down.

We were instructed to take out our notebooks and some paper along with a pencil.

What the teacher told us next shocked me.

Apparently the partners we got chosen to work with were the wrong people.

Those people were from a different class which means that Josh and I still have the chance to be together.

I've never felt so happy and terrified all at the same time.

This time the teachers making us pick a random name from a hat with our eyes closed and they'd be our partner.

Hopefully it's the right class this time.

My heart raced more and more, faster and faster as the teacher came closer to my table.

The girl sitting infront of me just picked her paper out of the hat so that means its my turn.

I covered my eyes with my left hand and stuck my right hand into the hat.

I finally managed to get a hold of a paper, I carefully unfolded it with trembling hands and it read...

Wait, what?

What does this say?

"It says Josh," the teacher replied.

Is this a prank, my partners Josh?

Suddenly my anxiety and everything else wrong with me weighed on my chest like a ton of bricks.

Once everyone picked a name out of the hat we were said to grab our things and go sit with our partners as that will be our new permanent seat.

Not only is Josh my crush, bully and partner but he's also sitting right next to me every single time we have this class.

And I thought walking in class and having everyone stare at you is hell.

AN//
------------------------------------------------------
So here's another Christmas present for you I guess??? And if you don't celebrate then it's a holiday present :) This Christmas has honestly been so good. I love all my gifts so much. I got a crap ton of vinyls including the blurryface live one with the limited edition picture discs and I also got a Daryl Dixon blanket and I couldn't be happier. I wanna know what you guys got because I'm nosey as frick :) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Thanks!💕

Stay street. Stay alive |-/