føur

Tyler's pov//

I tried not to cry or whine because I didn't want Josh and his friends to think I'm even weaker than I already am.

-//-

I was looking through my book bag making sure that every thing was still in there which it probably wasn't, and I was right.

There were a couple of papers missing but they probably weren't important so I didn't bother looking for them but I did notice there was a notebook missing.

The one that Brendon through across the field to be exact.

After finally finding the notebook, I began walking towards English class, that was until I felt an intense pain shooting up my legs.

I couldn't walk, I was useless.

Even more useless than I already was.

Since I couldn't walk or move my legs for the most part my body just decided to fall.

Maybe it was because my legs weren't currently working at the moment so they could no longer support my body weight I guess. I don't know.

I just laid on the floor staring at the sky.

The sky was extra nice today for some reason.

One of the P.E. coaches noticed me just laying on the floor which wasn't really normal so they told me to get up and go to class.

What class did I have right now? English right.

One of the very few classes that I actually find myself to enjoy.

I was about 15 minutes late to class and I didn't have a good excuse for doing so, so I got a detention.

It wasn't my first, and it definitely won't be my last.

And my detention was...TOMORROW?

Tomorrows a Saturday! How can you possibly have a school detention on Saturday?

I don't know why I got so mad over that judging by the fact that it wasn't a burden on my plans, because I have none.

I really need some friends. But I can't have any, blurry doesn't want me to have any or to be happy in general.

I can't upset blurry because that'll cause him to make me do bad things to myself and I don't want that right now.

Friends consume all of your time anyway and most of them don't even stay.

-//-

School had ended by now so I just began to walk towards my house, as usual.

I was walking to my house while listening to some music until something strange happened.

Brendon passed by me with a creepy Cheshire Cat like smile.

Now I'm scared.

Just when I began to think I'm safe, that wasn't exactly the case.

Brendon grabbed me by my hoodie and dragged me into what seemed to be an alley.

Twice in one day?

They weren't as aggressive with me the second time around as they were earlier today which was pretty nice but not good enough.

I'm still in pain from earlier today and now I have even more pain due to the beating that just happened in the back alley.

I have a cut lip, bruised limbs, a black eye, and blood on my face. I wonder what the people passing by me will think when they see me.

I just got home ( thank gosh ) and as soon as I entered, I immediately ran up to my room.

Just like yesterday, this school year, and my last 3 years of high school.

I should really consider switching up my routine for once, It was getting old.

I showered, dressed myself, ate dinner, played some Mario kart up in my room, and did my homework.

I didn't really have anything else to do so I decided, why not just go to sleep and wait for what tomorrow has in store for me.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow or ever again as matter of fact.

Just wake me up when September ends.

AN//
------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry this chapter was such crap. Today ( August 22 ) was my first day of school and I've been preparing for that all week which is why I haven't updated. My first day was actually pretty good which I'm happy about and I like all my teachers so far just incase you wanted to know.
Thanks!💕

Stay street. Stay alive |-/